Jo Kontan

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Secret

I have secret. I would like to share it with you.

Hah amender ni Jo?

Why men have this endless fascination with women’s mammary glands*, erk, well, breast ?

Laa Jo, amender ngko merapu bolan posa nih. Tak baik la ngko.. Ngko ni qualified ker nak cakap mender2 macam ni.

Qualifed ? I dun think so. I dun have strings of Doctoral Thesis to back me up,.buut hey, I have 5 kids. Moreover, 2 of those are, well, boys !. I think I have a bit of experience on the matter. Further, I am a Man. Not those pumping iron types, whose kopeks can be mistakenly identified as women’s, albeit harder, but I am a Man indeed.

These times, whenever I hopped around other’s blogs, they are always revolving around food during Ramadhan. My secret is also revolving on the same matter maa…

Mmmm. menarik, bley tahan……. so citer laa.

When boys are in their infancy, everything surrounds on the breast. Nak tidor, Ngaaap. Nangis, Ngaap. Most Importantly, lapar ajer, Ngaaap.

So, sejak dari azali lagi, we, men, treat the breast as a sumber makanan, as it's Primary Function, apart from other secondary functions such as security, natural pacifier.

Makanan? Hah ! Aper ?

Yes ! food !. The hungrier we are, the bigger the size we crave for. We think it will provide more food, erk, juice. In our head, size matters.

So, sistah, next time in case men take this stealing glance off the mammary gland. Relaxlaa, they are just hungry and mebbe a bit insecure. They are looking for food and some sort of security.

BTW, in reality, not all men are thaat hungry, looking for the biggest, over the top, voluptous, seismic Ms Parton’s scale. That is just in their head. I know.

Laa, mana plak ngko tau nih Jo?

I prefer mine like a champagne cup. Yang Macam Iwan nyanyi tuu laa. Yang sedang sedang sajaaa..



* any of the large compound modified sebaceous glands that in female mammals are modified to secrete milk, are situated ventrally in pairs, and usually terminate in a nipple.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats