Jo Kontan

Monday, October 17, 2005

Rempitspeak 1

Do you watch MotoGP ?. Or World Rally Championship? Or Speedway Motorcycling ? Have you ever noticed, sometime, at a certain speed, in order for the vehicle to be steered to the right, the driver steer the steering wheel (in a car) or handlebar (bike) in the LEFT direction.

And vice versa.

This is what we call Countersteering.

In normal everyday life I do practice countersteering. For example, if I would like to have a Thai food today, I would countersteer Maam, “Lets go for KKIkan” knowing well Maam hates KKIkan. At the end, we go to some Thai Restaurant.

Am I making any sense ka?? Low glucose, merapu post eh ??

Nevermind, I am going to sleep now.
Rapat rapat, dekat dekat, telling Maam, takder pa per. Tak gatai, tak miang. Cuma nak peluk peluk jer. Countersteering.

Yesterday, the VP hinted that they might wanna buy the parts for the project from my fiercest competitor. In my heart, I simply disagree, strongly.

Lemme see wether I could countersteer his decision.

BTW, next time you see WRC, see how the drivers do it. Mebbe, you would appreciate it more.

5 Comments:

  • i'd normally contersteered da boss to agree to my decision (the opposite of his)..

    kadang2 jadik..most of the time, masuk gaung :)

    By Blogger atiza, at 12:57 PM, October 17, 2005  

  • selalu tengok WRC tapi tak perasan pun... tak peka sebenarnya

    By Blogger Ni, at 10:35 PM, October 17, 2005  

  • atiza,

    he he HAA, Kita yang amateur nih pun try gak cam tuh sekali sekala, tapi taklah masuk gaung..

    cuma langgar bukit jer.

    cikni,

    tengok tengok kan laa. BTW , abis pun archives.

    Whoa, French Mobile,. ni rare nih?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 PM, October 18, 2005  

  • Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
    Celexa usage

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 PM, August 17, 2006  

  • You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 PM, April 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats