I live in Kota Damansara. I work at Subang Jaya. Taking the easy route, every morning I take the NKVE towards Subang Airport. Trying to beat the traffic, I use the Smartag.
I don’t glue the Smartag thingy on my wind screen, afraid thugs might break the windscreen stealing the device. I put it in the accessory box near the shifter (gearlah Rempitspeak). Therefore, whenever I passed the ‘turunnaik2 palang’, have to take out the device, place it near the windscreen, voila !The gate goes up.
This morning, as with any other morning, while yakking on the mobile, my car zoomed thru the gate. Eh ! tak ramai orang pulak, mebbe,. sebab 1st day posa kot. Putting the device to the winscreen, the gate didn’t go up.
Eh ? Nape plak binawe nie tak naik?
Then came the Akak Plus Operator tuu. I handed him the device, keeping my mouth shut, blanking my expression, trying to be kewl...
“Eh ni apa ni Dik. Nak buat apa ngan handphone nii.?”
Ahh handphone ? Alamak ? Laa Jo, ngko udah kasi handphone kat Akak tuu. Mana plak Smartag ni ??..Ooh dalam accessory box..
“Eh Sorry yek,. Kak” Baguzz la tu Jo. This Is the way to kick off the day..
Next year, life begins, 79-83 friends say.
I think, at this particular moment, it is a Big Huge Lie.
|
10 Comments:
Kah..kah..kah...
Wei konpius bulan puasa kot....lawak lah ko no TJ...
By
Anonymous, at 3:02 PM, October 06, 2005
Bilal,
Laik it or not, aku ingat umor sudah maken menengkat laaa..
By
Anonymous, at 3:32 PM, October 06, 2005
New pick up line ke TJ? hehehe
By
AuntyN, at 5:26 PM, October 06, 2005
tak cukup tidur ke?
By
shidah, at 6:08 AM, October 07, 2005
AuntyN,
Whoa aunty... he he he, never plak cross ma mind. Petang nih bley praktis laa..
Shidah,
Mebbe hatiperut berkata kata kot..
By
Anonymous, at 8:39 AM, October 07, 2005
Kwang...kwang..kwang....aper daa...mabuk ker??
By
nonie, at 12:17 PM, October 07, 2005
Kwang..kwang...kwang....ini mesti mimpi calling2 awek nih smlm...
By
nonie, at 12:18 PM, October 07, 2005
Mak ai...takkan your henfon selebar smarttag kot ? Masih pakai Motorola M301-baling-anjing-boleh-mati tu ke ?
Hahaha...
By
MA, at 3:26 PM, October 07, 2005
MA,
Ikutkan Jin MA...
tokleh nak pakai yang kecikkecik tuu yang macam tapak kaki baby tuu. Font kena besar Gajah, kang tak nampak kang..
By
Anonymous, at 10:00 PM, October 09, 2005
Macam cara raong tua aku guna smarttag daaaa...
By
Izhal, at 11:41 AM, February 23, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home