Post menyenye. On a normal working day, there are 3 times where I get hugs and kisses from my kids.
First, when I just got back from work. No matter what was the conditions at office, when I arrived home, kids were yelling as if, Big Time hero coming back.
“Abah Balik. Abah balik”. I’m not good at describing thing, but lemme tell you it is Wonderful.
The second time is when I send them to Ngaji with my Bike. (Kenot take away the deeply ingrained Mat Rempit in me). Upon reaching Ngaji place, Afifa would normally step aside, rest on whoever’s car that was parked. Waiting her turn to be the last, as she would get the longest hug. You should see the sparkle in her eyes, at the same time her sisters would nyakat her “Ngada Ngada…”.
Last one would be when they were all about to go to sleep. Everybody would try to out do each other, getting the longest hug. I know this might sound soppy, but hey, I love my family.
Eh! What is a superlative better than best? I know there is One.
It is used just to describe hugs I’m getting from Maam after kids were all soundly asleep...
|
8 Comments:
bawaklah mak dia sekali.....
By
shidah, at 9:03 PM, September 27, 2005
shidah,
Bila salah sorang tuu tidor, Maam ikoot.
Lepas tu bley le merendek kat pasar malam..BBudak tinggal kat ngaji.
Tj
By
Anonymous, at 9:04 AM, September 28, 2005
mat rempit pakai kain pelikat tuuuuu...
jarang jumpa kat KL ni :)
By
atiza, at 9:22 AM, September 28, 2005
humph....ngada-ngada
:)
BTW that mat rempit tak muka ganaz pun, tak real lah
he he he
By
Anonymous, at 7:55 AM, October 03, 2005
10,
Ni Mat udah tobat. Udah Sober..
By
Jo Kontan, at 1:47 PM, October 03, 2005
Wei TJ,
Kain tu baik2..kah..kah..kah...mcm tu lah jadi ayah...rempit kain pelikat tuuuuu kah...kah..kah
By
Anonymous, at 3:50 PM, October 03, 2005
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. courses on mall management Cheap laser color printer management training allen tx jumbo juggs and ass Com domain dot free name http://www.zyban-tablet.info/home-shave-ice-machine.html Neurontin and hot flushes academy management learning education Mitze's kitchen restaurant dance music videos Insurance multi multi travel trip trip http://www.vinylplotters.info Hot tub aromatherapy Aluminum surfboard suzuki
By
Anonymous, at 11:21 AM, February 17, 2007
Very nice site! international travel insurance drugs evista noah car covers Effexor monographie antidepresseur washer fluid reservoir 1995 blazer Time share vacation for sale Edwards auto quotes Buy tenuate brand on line Zithromax joint pain Lotto meridia artist meridia santiago harbor painting value drugs online buy butalbital without a prescription Pornstars negras Acyclovir how to use Fake cancer cures
By
Anonymous, at 6:19 AM, March 02, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home