Jo Kontan

Friday, September 16, 2005

Saman Part 0

Adik aku si Makde ni nak kahwin !. Cepaaat jer bbudak skrang ni membesar. Macam baru smalam bawak dia round 2 dengan Honda Sa Mah bapak aku. Udaaah nak kahwin plak. So kitaorang satu family ni kena buat adik beradik meeting laa. Destination for this weekend, Kertih. Ganuuu. Rumah Paklang...



I have an ability to talk my way out, from the police. Seriously. This is not a Bragging entry. Far from it. It is more like a sharing. Out of 7 times, I have been asked to pull over, I get away 6 times. No moolah paid. No money exchanged.

At One time, I was not even driving. I was the smooth talking, mere convincing passenger. Go ask my friend, KNA...

I am a slow driver. Mebbe I inherit this trait from my Father. But who can resist wide-open road with no car whatsoever (Lebuh Raya Panta Temor). Plus all the kids AND Maam soundly asleep. Even my Kancil can do 120 km/hr, Ni plak Maam punya VA VA voom orgasmic Speedwagon.

Cakap pasal Speed wagon nih teringat plak REO Speedwagon’s “ Can’t Fight This Feeling Anymore”. Macam tu la rasanya on this hiway…

“Jo,. citer sket macam mana plak orgasmic nih..”

Ooh ! yang tuu…

You tap the paddle (accelarator) gently, the wagon spped up a bit. My body tingling, alaah geli geli giteww.

You press the paddle halfway, the wagon accelerate zooooom. My body goes auwww, Vibrating, bula roma tegak la kat belakang. Oooooh!!.

You hentam the accelarator all the way, sampai mencecah dasar. The vehicles goes vvvvvaaa wwwaaaa vooooooom,. The whole body shake, hujung rambut sampai hujing kaki. Cosmic vibration!! Meletop !. Telinga kiri ke telinga kanan, Kuku tangan sampai ke kuku kaki. Mengelepooorr.. Aaaargh!!..

“Stop Jo , Eh stoppp!!”

Eh! nanti aku continuela with the cerita asal. Keretapi ni udah tergelincir sket..

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats