Wearing Hat
I wear hat. One at a time. Kejap kang topi kuli, jap topi bapak, jap topi lover, dan kenkadang topi salesman.
Boss just passed by and requested me with his booming guttural bossy voice.
“ Jo, have u checked weather we have replied to TNB on the outstanding invoices…”
Wearing my Kuli Batak Straw hat at that time, naturally I went “ Oredi done that, boss. Aye aye, erks boss”
Change my hat. Put on a semi boss cap now, with “BOSS KECIK” logo clearly emblazoned on it. “ Ah Leong ah?. You sudah check itu outstanding invoice dekat sana TNB Metro ka??” I went, with similar booming voice to my subordinate.
“ Ada Boss, ada..”
Balik ni kang, nak bawak balik 2 topi. Satu Father’s Hat and satu Lover’s Hat.
Wearing the Father’s Hat, I will tell the kids “ Hoi, korang gi tidor eh. Udah pukul 10 ni tak tidor lagi ka? Cepat, cepat, pegi tidor. Shoo shooo”
Bila Kids udah tidor. I would shift to Lover’s Hat to Maam.
“ Haii, nampak kulit awak lawa la malam ni . Muka pun macam glowing gitu. Ada makan anything special ke tadii?. With my hands already merayap sana sini..
Mmm,. I’m going to take a bath now,. Udah miang satu badan nih..OK Good nite fellas.



1 Comments:
pandai pun...
:-)
By
NANI SHAHABUDIN, at 1:00 PM, September 10, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home