Jo Kontan

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Otai's Physique

Pada hari yang sama, about 22 years ago.

“Eff sama dengan Apaa?” Mr Lee barked us.

“Mmmmm...,Leylaaaaa?, Eff sama dengan Apaa?” His attention zoomed to sleepy DL*.

“Em AEEE !!” we ALL answered.

“Murid-muriiiiiid, Satu kali lagi !! Eff samaar dengan em aaaa…” he barked, yet with another higher forced tone.

What d hell is that ? Oh, it is the infamous equation we learnt,

F=ma

Force equals to Mass times the acceleration.

Being an Otai, this blardy F is growing smaller by the day. Seperti kata orang jual obat **, “Tenaga Kooorang, Nafsu pun Koorang”. Hence the Force, Reduced.

But, there’s a figure that is increasing by the day. Still is. The Mass, m.

Seluar 34 sure udah tak muat. Not to mention XL sized shirt being upgraded to XXL.


Back to the equation. If,

F=ma,

Therefore a = F/m.

With reducing F and increasing M. No wonder the a is shrinking by the day, exponentially.

Sebab tuu laa, most of the time, I don’t comprehend what the young guns are communicating about.

a, accelaration, ‘pick up’, sumar sudah kiciik. Sudah Kecut !?.


BTW, Can sumone come up with a clearer definition of an OTAI ? I dunno. Physically, I think, I dun qualify.


* Creative Head who writes deliciously.
**(Kontanite, yang kat tepi Station bas Pokok buloh tu laa)

o

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats