Have you seen the latest Digi Ad where there are 3 guys from different places playing games in their HP. The lady inside the bus won the game beating the fishing guy on the boat and the ones near the park.
Or was it Celcom 3G Ad. Takble ingat laa..
Anyway, do you know what they call the ‘moves’ the lady did, when she won ?. You know, the one that requires you to stretch your arms in front, and starts grinding it 360 d clockwise AND thumping the butt by a series of slight jumps.
I know how to do it, I have some 'kinestetic intelligence' but I am having problems trying to explain it over. Come see me, a Bulat 39 year old doing it, you’ll be amazed !.
Anyway Afiqa made this 'moves', shall we call it, jiggy w’it, telling me below,
“ Heeey Abah, you know what did I get for my English?” excitedly.
“ I got 99, whuuu huuuuu” grinding her arms plus thumping her butt.
“Hee hee, you’re Good Clever girl” hugging her. She’s giddy with happiness. “Yeay.. Abah cakap Fiqa clever..”
However, hyper competitive Maam went, “ Tanyala dia dapat aper untuk Sains dia ?”
“Ooooooh keeehh...”
Hyper competitive and Eeyore**-like behavior goes very well, hand-in-hand. I think.. |
4 Comments:
bagus la. ciri ciri kepandaian ayahanda menurun kepada anak. moga terus maju gitu afiqa.
By
Anonymous, at 2:32 AM, August 23, 2005
eh ko 39 ke? aiseh....abis aku ni brapa ek?
By
Anonymous, at 7:51 AM, August 23, 2005
terra anak hang ek?
By
Anonymous, at 12:04 PM, August 23, 2005
Best regards from NY! students with cancer accomodations public school Multi trip travel insurance barbados phone motherfucker Side effects of cosmetics on people mopar jeep parts online Tara reid paris hilton drunk pictures College station jeep dealer
By
Anonymous, at 5:47 AM, February 23, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home