Jo Kontan

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Akubekam Part 1


Then I met the owner. Nice elderly lady, with strings of doctorate,diploma and whutnot. She pushed me several follow thru products such as Power Water, Lotions for the wound, and others supplements. There’s nothing wrong with her.

It is me. Something wrong with me, hari tu.

I met many doctorate holders from many different specialties. Even the Italian ones. Have u heard of Ciccacorleone University ?. Oh, not to forget, the ones from Open WHO University with specialty in Animal Husbandry.

Aku even kena conned before, dengan this so call purported Phd’s holder. We are talking about real moolah here.

Nevermind, merapu sket nih. When the bill come, with all the supplements and products pushed to me, it come to a whopping RM310. Aiyooh !!. Part of my job requires me to do heavy convincing selling ala Insurance Salesman. I do practice Value Based Selling and I am expecting Value Base Buying also. Mmmm.

The consultation alone is 40 bucks! Hey, wait a minute, someone I know dearly, is NOT making this kind of moolah for consultation. And we are talking about a true Professional certified by a Legal Professional Body (that someone la).

Nih, practitioner kat sini, just tengok kuku sket, tengok mata sket, and ‘conclusively’ know what I kind of disease I am carrying. Spootid of me telling her that I have gout. Hampeh.


Me being me, always try to be nice. “Boleh tak saya tak nak amek supplements and Power Water nih?.” “Saya datang kat sini just nak coba-try-test Bekam ni jer, erk, Madam..”

“Ooh! Ni semua nih datang as a package, complete package! ”


“Mmmmm………”

7 bucks for 500 ml Power Water,. 9 for the se-poet taik gigi lotion. Udah la aku letih lepas darah aku kena suck out hari nih. Feeling like a Nyah,. Nyah tak koseer ndak argue ngan u ols. Anyhow, people can con me into this, but just ONCE.

Verdict : Not recommended. At all.

I would go for Uncle Sam at Kenny Orang Buta Masseur at near YMCA, Brickfield. There, I would feel relief, instantly. The body tiredness will simply gone by the time I am done. Maam pun boleh ikot skali..

Better still, aku jumpa Jenang Operator kat opis aku tuh. 45 minit refleksologi kat surau tu for 20 bucks, sure aku rasa berjalan macam atas angin lepas tu.

Here, with Bekam, I feel tired for 3 days and no improvement whatsoever after 3 or 4th day.

Udah plak tuu, yang shittynyer, rasa macam kena con plak.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats