What is the right age to get into the workforce? What is the suitable age to settle down ? What is the good number of Kids ? When is the rite time to go for Hajj? How many times one call parents, braders, sistahs, and relatives? How many times to usap kids rambut per day ? How many times to call d lurved ones to do d Stevie Wonder? What would be the optimum hours clocked per week for the company ? How much do we need to comfortably retire ?
Frankly, I dunno lah. any answer to all of the Qs.
But I know a thing of two. It is not important to have the answers. More important is to have more questions and go discover the answers.
I remember well what my Father said all the time. SEDEHANA. Moderation. That make sense.
One last Q. Currently, how much time I allocate for blogging. Writing, pouring, hopping, skodeng-ing and reading that is. Moderate. I think.
If I am lucky enough, InsyaAllah I have another 20 hopefully 30 healthy, productive years to Go…
|
1 Comments:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Ambien and heart palpitations Marriage and divorce in malaysia http://www.rhinoplasty-price.info/Forste-sara-jessica-parker-allegra.html Progressive eyeglass lenses Chatear gratis sin registrar http://www.side-effects-adipex.info/Drug_adipex_test.html Black dating white woman 20 Ingeedient allegra Dosage zyrtec syrrup Gm usc pr scholarship Seroquel tabs side effects effects addiction vicodin Who made water filters allegra laminant flooring Zyrtec brain seizures Silky bikini panties Internet gambling news 20 Alternatives to ritalin 27homeopathy27
By
Anonymous, at 12:18 AM, December 28, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home