Sama sajar
posted by Jo Kontan at 7/29/2005 09:36:00 AM
customer tak nak bayar means hang tak pandai minta hutang le ni.
By Anonymous, at 2:15 AM, July 30, 2005
he he,.It's also works the other way around. Customer taknak bayar, adale can aku nak gi outstation sokmo..
By Jo Kontan, at 8:25 AM, August 01, 2005
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. nissan truck
By Anonymous, at 7:05 PM, April 24, 2007
Post a Comment << Home
I wear hats.
View my complete profile
'Munga' - by Afiqa
3 Comments:
customer tak nak bayar means hang tak pandai minta hutang le ni.
By
Anonymous, at 2:15 AM, July 30, 2005
he he,.
It's also works the other way around. Customer taknak bayar, adale can aku nak gi outstation sokmo..
By
Jo Kontan, at 8:25 AM, August 01, 2005
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. nissan truck
By
Anonymous, at 7:05 PM, April 24, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home