Hazard
The flight yesterday was T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E.
I hate flying. I'm scared of flying. I was so scared, even the buns sweat. All I was thinking, my kids, my family, and maam. Mokcik besides me, took out The Quran and started ngaji. I prayed wotever that comes to my shrinking mind.
I was still shaking when we touched down, and called maam.



3 Comments:
oooo kalau takut cari maam ye, so maam is more macho than u then
By
Anonymous, at 5:32 AM, July 22, 2005
Anonym..
ha ha .. takkan asyik maam jer nak duduk bawah ketiak,. sekali sekala kita nak jugak..
By
Jo Kontan, at 12:01 PM, July 25, 2005
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Attorney&aposs for neurontin user&aposs Donaldson hepa filter Build external hard drives system pontiac minivan Fixing a laser cartridge Computing hardware inventory po ps2 hard drive Pinnacle nissan 26 infiniti Roche bobois side by side sofa Sd secure memory card 128 256 512 64 Fill ink cartridges hp 3550 1983 chevrolet silverado review Oregon fitness and nutrition clinics
By
Anonymous, at 10:13 AM, March 03, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home