Puberty
| How do you greet people ? Hello ?, Apa Macam ? Sudah Makan ? Eh, Cantik Baju ? Eyy Wassuupp ? Alooooo ? Haaaaaaaaaaii Babeeh ? Whenever I’m @ home, try to pop a conversation with Kids, I would go, “ Sapa nak dengar jokes ?” It works anytime, everytime. The kids would do the same to me,. “Abah nak dengar jokes tak?” One day Afiqa goes “Why do kids bring sweet to their bed ?” Me “Tak tau, tatau, naper, naper…” Do what a normal good dad trying to do, get excited. Afiqa “ To have a sweet dreams, while they are asleep” Aahh! good wan. This brings me to the old tricks that we had in school, circa 81, Mona Gersang era, u-kno-whadamean. How do we get sweet or rather sweaty wet dreams ? Tak tau, tatau,.camaner, camaner… By wearing the underwear backwards. The front goes to back, and vice versa. Did it work then ? No it did NOT. I didn’t have or start having wet dream until I was about 16. I heard people said that daughters are late into puberty because they are close with their dads. I am close with my mom. |



1 Comments:
answering ur online msg dulu, i got no sign of cancer YET, dah MRI aritu. n wats cancer got to do wif my condition for now bro jo. neway, thanks for ur concern. keep moving forward and gain unlimited success bro!
By
superunknown, at 12:04 PM, July 23, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home