Jo Kontan

Monday, July 25, 2005

ASEAN Elenex.

This is THE flagship event for Transmission and Distribution of Energy. Held in the brand New Kuala Lumpur Convention Center from 20-23 July 2005.

As per a year before this, and years before that, biasakla, aku jadi machai jadi jaga Booth. Pakai cilok-ed ‘Hugo Boss’ suit yang beli kat Siam tuu + Fake Versace tie tu kira boost sket aku nyer shrunken confidence. Tagged along with my Pearly whites, bring me Pak Lah. I can yak with him as if he is my Brader..

Anyway, People come, people go, in this event. Ditto with my career.

I met several professional friends along the way. Mebbe they can give me indications what’s lie ahead.

HK : Lama aku tak jumpa mamat sorang nih. Former THE Boss of a Company. Get caught of embezzling moolah but never proven, 7 years ago. Got Huge severance packages but hafta sign confidentially agreement not to enter this kind of business for 4 years. Materially wealthy. He looked dead and basi. Without his troop, he is lost. No way I am going to be anything near him.

ZA : When I just started, he used to be the witness on tests that I conducted in "Erection." Believe me, the department I worked with is call Erection and Commissioning. There are things to be Erected maa.. Now a Senior VP of a Huge GLC. Airmuka orang beriman lepas balik dari Mekah. We can roughly know la. Straight talking and step by step gentleman. This is sumbody, I am looking fwd to be, near future.

HZ : Big time contractor with 6 kids. There's something I can relate to.!!. Was doing OK. Rags to riches story. Then, Got itchy with a GRO half his age, married with her, leave his wife. And the war story.. Chugging along semputly. Nice soft spoken Haji gentlemen. Used to be the figure I looked up to. Until the itchiness episodes unfold.

HA : Retired from the Games. Spiraling all the way down. Just hanging in there, with no clear direction to go. I pity him, since he is used to, big time instructions to the boys. Looking for clue on what next. At 60+, that is bad, very bad.


Me : I am not lucidly clear of what I Really want. But indications are there. The directions are there, waiting to be picked up.

Lemme find out..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats