Jo Kontan

Friday, July 29, 2005

Gout Part 1

Called my bro PCk yesterday. I have 2 younger brothers PCk and PChu.

He got MGA. Mild Gout Attack.

Always, always, the first Q if one of us having MGA is “Hang makan apa?” This time the answer is Petai. Petai ?? I do not know Petai could contribute to the increment of Uric Acid in the blood stream. Mebbe Petai is some kind of nuts.

I know lack of Vitamin W could. Decreased level of Vitamin W could lead to increased level of stress. Increased level of Stress could result to, decreased body resistance to wrestle Diseases. Tu yang kena Gout tu..

Make sense ka ?

“Hang dah keghing$, senangla nak kena gout.. “

PChu kawin & PCk, circa Dec 04 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats