Jo Kontan

Monday, August 08, 2005

Akubekam Part 0


PChk sms me yesterday

“Hang kena try la Bekam ni. Amazingly Good. ! Lepas ajer bekam, Gout terus ilang, terus boleh jalan.” Me went Yer ker, bior betol ?

He is just like me, having a Major GA that day and about to try ANYTHING that can reduce the pain. Believe me, chopping of the toe is also one of the option.

Brother aku ni PChk is a gifted salesman. No need for him to push. No need for him to exert. He just be in ‘Sales’ mode. Once in this mode, everything he said, sounds so convincingly great.

I’m SOLD. Next thing I know, I am headed to Taman Tun where the Akubekam is located.

Eh not bad place. Nice clean place. Zen, minimalist, less-is-more-kinda decor.

Talked to ladies who are conducting the practice, explaining to me all the processes + method. Bla bla bla and I know I already stripped naked but with a sarong and undie intact. Haiyoo…

Then, they start to pierce some holes behind my back. Put the suction cup and attached it to the vacuum pump. Slurrrp, slurp the blood is oozing out. All 8 different places. 2 behind the patella. 1 near the heart. 1 near the spleen. 4 at the back.

After I am done, I felt terribly weak. Yelah, blood aku kena suck out cam lintah, sure penat nyer.

Gone is my Badminton’s day.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats