SMS
| My fren Asspal have kinda weird-sense-of humor. Asspal ?. This is what his given pen name by another fren, DL, UK trained Creative Head. Originally, the actual name given was Arsepal. Yuck !. Haiyoo, one need to be creatively trained in UK to come up this kinda name, kaa ? I twisted it to give a proper American Flava. ASSPAL. I am close to him, AP. We have known each other since we were 12. When we were 13, we’re staying in the same dorm. His bed was next to mine. (Korang sure ingat aper nih ? merapuuu). Niway, I know his wife. I know his kids. His late father. His father in law. His inclinations and his dreams. We are close. Very. Very well read man who simply enjoy Travel Writer cam Paul Theroux, and V.S Naipaul. 2 weeks ago, my hp went, tik tik teaaaats, tik tik teaaaats, eh ada incoming sms plak. AP : Joe, do you have a Cowboy Hat that I could borrow ? Knowing him, I have to be be creative to kenakan dulu before he went first. Mmmm.. Me : Apsal lak Cowboy Hat ? Sumkind of kinky paraphernalia ? AP : U took the word rite out of my mouth. Tapi lu ada ke takda ? Mau pinjam lor. AP : I have a pair of Cowboy boots and a horse whip. Nocturnal activity Me : ???.. oooo. I have a pair of spurs ?. |



6 Comments:
perhh.. kalaulah kawarn ade colleague nak berckp camtu. mmg sempoi sungguh komunikasi begini. heheh.
By
Anonymous, at 7:11 PM, August 17, 2005
wei otais, be-hayve, be-hayve
By
Anonymous, at 2:04 AM, August 18, 2005
durian,
me just entering the 2nd stage of blogging.
1st stage U
2nd stage PG13
Kasi can laa..
By
Anonymous, at 11:17 AM, August 18, 2005
wooi, kalu masuk 3rd stage tu kan dah bahaya....
By
Anonymous, at 12:48 PM, August 18, 2005
Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
»
By
Anonymous, at 3:20 PM, August 16, 2006
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Green bay financial advisor popup blocker
By
Anonymous, at 2:41 AM, April 27, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home