Jo Kontan

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Mat Rempit Part 2

This is Honda C70. Orang Kelantan panggil Honda Sa-Mah. Cuba lihat lampukepalanya itu. Bulat seperti siling 50 sen. Aku ingat 50 sen dipanggil Sa-Mah di Kelantan. Satu Emas (?). Aku rasa laa.

Tahun ini, motorsikal ini genap 28 tahun. Interesting facts to men out there, motor ni lebih tua dari Kournikova, Sharapova and CT skali. Ianya pun lebih tua dari Morientes, Owen, but muda sket dari Anuar Zain. Mmmmm.

I learn 'bout riding with this Bike. I still clearly remember me and Paklang curi2 the key at nite and go around the Camp (Bapak askar maa). Wuuu huuu, how exciting it was. Even if I have a Porsche Boxster key now, I wouldn’t be that excited, compared to those years, Kot. How easy it was to get a young boy excited at early age.. I was 11 then.

My dad is sporting. He let us ride the bike after work. Kalau anak2 aku skrang, 11 tahun ??. Mmm, mebbe not.

My dad even bring me to KL, and all the way to Melaka with this Bike ! This was when I developed fondness of riding. Riding reminds me of childhood memories (a.k.a Axel Rose) and I could go 500 Miles on a bike, masa rumaja dulu,. sekali hadap.


Honda Sa mah Posted by Picasa


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats