Zoomed, Kertih. Zoomed back, Kota D. Besok AloStaq, kejor utang. Did I tell you earlier, my part time job is an Along? Nak drive kaa. No way lah. Ulu pungkork aku udah stiff nii. Ketat dan keras macam plywood.
Thursday, gi Singapore, bawak Afiqa jenjalan. Aku cakap kat Maam, dia udah abis UPSR. Bawakla gi san sini. Tapi sebenornye aku yang teruja nengokkan Bas Doubledeck Aeroline tuu. Dalam iklannya, Ada massat chair + power connection for Lap top. Tuu yang naak sangat try tuu. Sambil2 tuu, ondeway, bley draft some posts. I need a break anyway.
Ni dier pun sambungan hari Jumaat hari tuu....
Tekan, punya la tekan d Speedwagon.. Ooops, Seratos empat pulooh. Whuuu huuu. !!!
All we know, at Near Gambang exit, the policeman flagged me down.
Here’s what I normally do.
Be cool. Be still my beating hearts. Selawat keatas Nabi Muhammad Rasullullaah 3 kali.
Be nice. Flash the teeth. Give a nice Greeting. Selamat Pagi Bang, kalau yang udah berumor tu. Selamat Pagi Tuan kalau yang muda2 tuh. I know, Susah nak act nih,. Tapi with practice, it will come up smoothly. I tell you..
Be honest. Mula2 polis tu, sure mintak Driving license. Bila dia kata “Encik buat 140km/jam” Mengakuuuulaa. Jangan plak tak mengaku. “ Ye betol, Tuan. Memang betol tuan saya ter speed sket ”
Apologise, profusely. Udah mengaku tuu, minta la maaf. “ Tuan saya mengaku saya terbawak lajuu tuu. Mintak Ampon tuan.” After all these are just words. Doesn’t cost anything. Tak Luak pun Badan. Tak sakit pun kaki. Tak kena pukul pun. He he this is a salesman toking maa
State your case. Ni yang susah sket. Nak mintak tolong, pure, pure mintak tolong. No MOOLAH exchanging. This is where the advance sets apart from the novice.
“ Tuan, saya nak mintak tolong sikit Tuan. Saya nak mintak tolong, eh kalau boleh, jangan tulis la saman ni,, tuan, eh abaaang.” Softly..
“ Kanapa pulak tak tulis ?!”
“Just nak mintak tolong tuan, tolong laa” Most of the case the policeman did NOT request anything from me. Mebbe because of my baby-faced facial expression. I had a case where the young policeman start trembling, just watching me pleading for help. Mebbe, i thot tha he thought, that I would start huloring. Or proposing for huloring. I dunno.
“Abis tu macammana nak settle nih?”
“Tuan, saya memang bawak laju tadi, Ni saya hanya nak mintak pertolongan dari tuan supaya tolooooong la jangan tulis.”
After repeating this 2 – 3 times, I am done. Not surprisingly the policeman said a standard
“Okla, jalan, jangan Buat Lagi”
Hey, enjoy the process. You know, in this sense, I am a Process Man. I enjoy the end result, but I enjoy the process more. Have a hearty laugh. The endorphin release will do you good.
Save duit aku seratus dua you…
|
1 Comments:
Keep up the good work Warwick plumbing & heating newport news aston martin Web site designer in the uk Imitrex triptan Porsche boxster hard top acuvue contact lense canada Ferman chevrolet brandon florida Paris hilton video.html Acuvue contact lens information florida real estate ferrari 308 ignition module Acuvue bi contact lens pack weekly Acuvue 2+colored contact Meridia appeals court 1-day acuvue colours Jeep license plate frames what is levitra Recent news on lung cancer Acuvue 1-day coloured lenses uk vardenafil trial
By
Anonymous, at 3:17 AM, March 05, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home