I have 7 siblings. MakLong, MakNgah, PakLang, PakTeh (Yours truly), PakCik, PakChu, and Makder. Maam tops the number with 9.
PakChu wast thought to be the last, but only now, after getting my own family, I know accident do happen.
Last weekend, MakDer, my last sister was engaged. I remember clearly when Maklong was getting engaged about 23 years ago, the curious part of me, asked her how does it feel ? MakLong answer was “ Emmm, macam masuk Syurga..”
Now, trying to tease MakLong again, I told the story to everybody.
Then, MakLang mencelah, as Maklang always do, “ Oooh… kalau bertunang rasanya masuk syurga,. Kahwin masuk apa ?”
Being the Family Joker, PakCik came with the answer, instantaneously.. He he he he. I think most of you would know the answer oredi..
|
4 Comments:
Well.... mak der akan rasa lah masuk ape.... mak lang was only being naive ....as usual. kot2 kawin nanti masuk Syurga Jannah ke.... Mungkin Pak cik was thinking 'otherwise' like Pak Teh does...
By
Anonymous, at 12:01 PM, October 05, 2005
anon.
"mak der akan rasa lah masuk ape.... "
He he he, .Weehh gateinyer..
By
Jo Kontan, at 12:54 PM, October 06, 2005
Memang gatei.... tu yang terlajak sampai gi giaaa (style Ganu) enang....
By
Anonymous, at 4:20 PM, October 06, 2005
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
By
Anonymous, at 9:07 AM, March 07, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home