Jo Kontan

Friday, December 05, 2008

50 / 50

3 minggu lepas, Ceramics tanya aku samada interest tak nak amek Regional Post for bebarang Luar-Tingkap.


BTW, Nama Region ni, Kawasan Selatan India (KSI). Tetapi, pelik dan menarik nya, India tak masuk. (Does it make any sense ?). It covers Malaysia, Siam, Vietnam, Laos, Kampuchea, Phillipines, Indo, Myanmar, Pakistan. Bangladesh...

And interestingly Land DownUnder and also Land of the Lords of the Ring.

Singapore takder barang Luar-Tingkap. Semuanya Dalam Tingkap.


What did I tell Ceramics ?. Yo Boss. Thank you very much, really, but, I'm not interested.

Hey,. common Sense prevails here.



Gini-laa,.Anok kwan 'nam.


They're still small. I think, they really need me being here, NOW. Pergi swimming, pergi Tesco ker, et-cera.


And, I believe the Land of Lords of the Rings can wait.



******


Kelmarin, Sami pulak jumpa aku. Pulok !.

Sami is the Regional Guy for whole product portfolio. Based in Malaysia. Dia kat tingkat 2 . Aku tingkat 3. Now he's asking me wether I'm interested to take up the Regional Post on 50 / 50 basis.

50 % of my time is for Malaysia.
50 % for the KSI Region.


Man !. I find that's interesting !

This morning we had a teleconference with Global-lok Guy in the US. Everything went smooth. The Global-lok Guy was my buddy since moons ago. It looks like they're ever ready. Taking me in.

However, there's still one more very-important-thing I need to ask Sami before I say "Yes ! I take the Post, Brotherrrr..". But I feel kinda uncomfortable.

Tell me. How shall I ask the VIT Question ?.


"Weii,. Takkan Takdork naik Gaji ??"

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Senang aje. Tanya cam ni.



    "Deyy..Boss, what's the package like??"



    err..you did say Selatan Yindia kan?

    By Blogger MA, at 9:47 AM, December 06, 2008  

  • sambil tanya macam MA kata tu..tangan kena gerak atas bawah..kepala kena buat gerak kiri kanan kiri kanan...


    oh ya..jangan lupa qalqalah bila sebut 'dey'..

    heheheh

    By Blogger atiza, at 12:06 AM, December 07, 2008  

  • MA !!

    The problem here is no exact boss. Virtually exist.

    50% report to Ceramics
    25% report to a guy in Miami.
    25% report to Sami.

    BTW, Sami is a Finnish. Unfinished Finnish.


    Employer -
    Kelija mau lebey, gaji mau kurang

    Employee -
    Gaji mau lebey, kelija mau kurang





    Tizz : Bila pikir2 - teringat pulak one N3 by PP "takder akal ker ?"

    We see how it develops.

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 12:09 PM, December 10, 2008  

  • Tizz :

    Bila nak jemput rumah nii ?

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 12:10 PM, December 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats