Jo Kontan

Monday, November 17, 2008

How to re-sparkle up relationship with old toy.

If you're a Vehicle Enthusiast, like me, it's easy.

First of all, unlike me, you must have some extra dough to spare.
Only then, you can start to refurbish the vehicle. Re-sparking up the relationship.

Tint up the Glass.
Replace the tires. Grab a fresh set of Pirellis.
Get a new set of polished gun metal rims.
Re-upholster the seat. Soft aromatic Nappa Leather's nice.
Get a new dazzling coat of paint. Paintbrush the hood.
Perk up the headlamps, get the blue-ish xenon lights.
Install new sets of extractor. New throaty exhaust pipe. (Abah boh ekzos besar. Kita boleh hmmmmmmmmmoooooooop. According to Arip)
ICE-ed it up(In-Car-Entertainment).
I believe by now,.You kno-whad-da-mean..

That's exactly what I did to my 14-year-old, around-the-taman, speda. My By-cyclicle..
Refurbish it.

Last Saturday, I took the 14 year-old to the last remaining bicycle shop in Section 6. Ask the owner, Auntie Yam, to change the handle-bar to a more upright position. I could no longer stand the Randy Mamola-like, semi crouching, position.



And the hand grip.



And not to forget, the seat. Yes ! the one that has been supporting my precious buns for the last 14 years.

Auntie showed me new seat. She told me that's the last one they have. It's a pre-Zaman Jepun, Hercules-type-bike, with helical-spring support.

I thought that's great !. Looking at the design, I'll be definitely comfortable.

And Boooyyy, was I wrong. Big Time !!.

*****
Anyway, lemme sidetrack a bit. Hey! I need help here. What is the area, between rectum and scrotum called ? Yes, that Area. That 50-cent-coin size of real estate. That no-man's-land area. Whatizzit called huh ?

Sorry, lets get back to the speda story..

Hmmm,. The *&^% seat keep on hitting that blardy area whenever I'm riding. I tell you,. Sunggoh la tak selesa..




Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • Seat tu untuk pompuan kot bukan untuk lelaki... tu sebab sakit

    By Blogger Sya, at 12:43 PM, November 17, 2008  

  • Salam Jo,

    Sib baik hang lelaki Jo, that area that the seat keeps hitting is, well, just an area. Had u been a pregnant female, that's where the episiotomy will be done on u... heh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 PM, November 17, 2008  

  • Owh!!!

    By Blogger KakNi, at 2:31 PM, November 17, 2008  

  • aku nak tergelak..but that's not proper for a lady...what the heck..

    wakakakakakakakaakakakakakakakak..
    ROTFLOL!

    *sorry!*

    By Blogger atiza, at 12:21 AM, November 18, 2008  

  • only you can be so blunt ab things like this encik jo!

    tukar ler seat tu, karang salah urat kang haruuuuu biru bluuuuuuuueeees!

    By Blogger Nazrah Leopolis, at 12:58 AM, November 20, 2008  

  • Kak Sya :

    They got seat for pompuan or llaki /

    I thot seats are unisex. Hmmm.





    Jie :

    I go google what's episiotomy. Somebody mentioned to me te name of the area. I forget. Heperkernama... You know aa ?






    Kulari lari :

    Owh ajer.

    Urrrrrrrrrrgh. adoi.

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 10:41 AM, November 27, 2008  

  • Tizz :


    He he hee. Theee he heeee. Ha ha haaa.



    Madam Leo :


    I just let the seat settled.

    Or rather, I just let my butt settled on the seat. After some rides, I hope it'll shape itself to suit my butt.

    Hopefully byt that time it will be comfortable.

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 10:44 AM, November 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats