Jo Kontan

Monday, November 10, 2008

Newfound hobby

Entah kenapa, 2-3 minggu kebelakangan nii aku syiok sangat bertekak dengan Ah Yee Kominih kat tingkat 1.

Ah Yee's not my direct boss. But he's behaving like one. Instructing me to this and that. With his Military background, the country he's from, and the country he spend most of his time, working. Tuu yang aku panggil Ah Yee, hhmm, Kominih.

I have no problem whatsoever with his military background. In fact, most of the time, I kinda enjoying it. As you would've known by now, alaa, Sarjan Mat pun dari dalam kem jugak dulu. Most of the terms and jargons Ah Yee's using, I'm familiar. It's kinda family to me.

Whenever, Ah Yee's on Drilling Mode, it reminds me of my daddy.

Now, whenever I'm out of the meeting room, after bertekak with him, I feel calm and soothing. I think mebbe it's the adrenaline.

And unlike before, I'm somewhat looking forward to meet Ah Yee.

Ever Ready.

*****

Uncle Bantut, the bosses' boss, report for duties on 1st October. Only after roughly 5 weeks, he officially introduced himself to the Masses.

Do I like what I see ? Yes. Unlike Mr Gessle, he communicates like us, the commoner, the eastern peasants.

Do I like what was presented ? No. The e-mo-no-cic is going down-down-dowwwn. Pointing down south. Like the country where UB's from. Hopefully, just like in 97, GLC2 would react slowly. Taking 2 years to realise there's a problem.

Kenkadang, selow-selow pun ada gak paedahnya..

Help me God.

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • haiya, ramai yang cakap abaout the similaiarity of 97. Takot ler .Which i thing membohong jer.or rather buat dek jer n kerja sekreatif mungkin.

    Ab

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 PM, November 10, 2008  

  • Better be prepared... x rugi pon... kominih kena lar lawan dengan 'bintang 3' pulak...

    By Blogger KakNi, at 9:05 AM, November 11, 2008  

  • Kelija macam-macam la kan...change here and there..old boss go new one come...

    Aha...must agree wt you on yr last point. I am learning to be slow and steady..

    By Blogger anggerik merah, at 10:26 PM, November 11, 2008  

  • Salm Jo,
    Kalau takde darah tinggi boleh lah layan kominihhh tu...Kalau ada selow je kasi debuk je sikit..ahaha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 PM, November 12, 2008  

  • aku nak tergelak ngan nama-nama kau bagik kat the-haram-jadah from ur office..

    aku kena bagik nama gak la kat the-haram-jadah from me office..tungguuuuuu...

    By Blogger atiza, at 10:54 PM, November 12, 2008  

  • Rasanya kali ni akan lebih hebat dr yg dulu.. cuma kenalah pandai2 nak hidup kan?

    By Blogger Sya, at 2:28 PM, November 13, 2008  

  • Ah Bae :

    Ohh Yes...

    The real pain is not in yet.
    Hopefully it's virtual.
    Hopefully it's not coming.

    Takyah pikir sangattttt.





    Kulari :

    I think I craved for some adrenaline rush, kenkadang tuuu. But one good thind 'bout Ah Yee. nii, lepas bertekak tuu everything is back to normal..


    :-)






    AM :

    The one that's Slow and Steady is the one that lasts.

    Gunung dan Gaung membunoh..

    Yer dork ?





    Zabs :

    In Armed & Naval Forces diaorang main debuk jugak ker ?

    Boleh juga dipertimbangkan tuu.

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 3:41 PM, November 13, 2008  

  • TiZZ :


    There's alot more !!

    Cukop untuk stau N3 punn.

    But not all Haram-jadah tauu.

    We have Zack Hemsem, my partner in crime for p-jokes.
    Hirsute Zack, for the clear reason of having bulu behind the neck.
    .....



    Mebbe you can put up one N3 oso..





    Kak Sya :

    I am ever prepared. Hopefully lah kan.

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 8:25 AM, November 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats