Jo Kontan

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10th Day

This is Afifa Pipa. She's 9. She's still in standard 3. Sekolah Kebangsaan Saint Mary.

Physically, (very) active. Highly charged, energetic, and always seeking for attention. But, with temper like Category Five Hurricane Katrina. Woopss..

If she screams, the whole house shakes.
If she cries, the beams vibrate.
If she's excited, the whole neighbour trembles.
Dan Kalau bergaduh, habis semua keluar.

I know where she got the temper from. But I have no clue whatsoever, where she acquired the one like Hurricane...

Maam dok macam tuu pun. He he..

Yesterday, lepas buka puasa, she just meleser at me. Bergolek-golek. You-know-what-I- mean, menyondol-nyondol. And slowly she told me, with sparkles in her eyes.


Abah, Abaaaah Pipa ada Blog..
Hah !? Whoaaa. Yer ker..Pipa ada Blog ? Pipa buat sendiri ?
Apa url dia ?
Url tuu apa abah ? Pipa buat sendiri laa.
Apa address dia ?,. Dia punya dable yu dable yu dable yu.
Ooh tu,. dable yu, dable yu dable yu. dot tesstiara dot blogspot dot com.

Do drop by and tell me what you think. And she created it, all of by herself, while waiting at Maam's office. Hmmm, ok gak tuu..



I think too much Hannah Montana, but it's OK.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats