ESP - Part Jeloh.
I've been pestering Madam Marriot, our HRD for months, for my free ESP (Executive Screening Plan) allocation.
"Aaah, there you are. Hi Madam !.
How're you ?
Whoaa, that's a nice brooch you have there..
Hmm,. Do you remember still the ESP ?
I believe Co. should provide for their esteemed Front End Sales employee with Executive Screening Plan, fully reimbursed ? Do you think so ?."
(Haiyoo makcik, you punya mata ada shifting, melayang-layang again.
You tarak cukop tidor semalam kaaa?.
Aaa.. wa ingat aaa, ini kompeni mesti bayarlaa untuk kuli-kuli (batak) jurujual depan belakang.
Kalau wa padam besok aaa, ini kompeni aaa, wa ingat, manyak susah mau cari li-ples-men, mau ganti sama waa)
"Ohh, Hi Jo !. I'm OK.
Oooh.. thanks. I bought it at Chatuchak market last Bussiness Review meeting. You like it ?
Hmm, is that a new pair of glasses you're wearing ?You look like you're having a haircut. Hmm,. Cheery as usual.
Anyway, I believe that program've been shelved for a short while, while waiting for the fundamental$ to improve again..."
(haiyaaaaa,
Not this salesmeng again laaa.
Kompeni punya luiii itu kwai-loh sudah bawak balek Swiss maa.
Lu punya hutang pun tarak kolek sama GLC, macam-mana boleh bayar ini..
Haiyooo,. ini olang aaa, suma mau free aaaa.)
Chit !
and that was roughly 6 months ago. And two weeks ago, there's a virtual circular that some selected employees could go for ESP again, FOC !
And I'm the second one, registered with SJMC for the Plan.
Biasa-lah-kan bab-bab cam nii Ceramics sokmo serloak. Dia register dulu.
*****
Here I'm, sweating profusely (like a pig) after completing Stage 4 on the treadmill. It's great that I've been lapping the pool for somedays. Semput, ada. Alhamdulillah, cuma sikit ajer.
While jogging on the treadmill, My murky mind went astray..
(Camaner pulak misi ni dok menempek kat sebelah Treadmill nii ajer. Tak bergerak-gerak pun. Hmm, I think, mebbe her eyes've been feasting on my thumping kopek, all this while...)
Labels: Health



10 Comments:
completed stage 4....whoarrrr, caya la Jo!!
Pp
By
Unknown, at 12:15 PM, August 28, 2008
Jo.... tergelakkawan dengan nota kecik tu...
I had been postphone mine...Dah 1 year overdue..
Selamat menyambut Ramadhan
By
anggerik merah, at 9:45 PM, August 28, 2008
Masa ESP tuh depa ada calc your body age tak?
kalau ikut explanation kau ni..errmmm...macam orang dah pencen jer gamaknya...
hihihi..jangan marah..
By
atiza, at 11:34 PM, August 30, 2008
Jo, bulan puasa ni kan tak leh cakap kat mulut lain, kat dalam hati lain tau... kena ikhlas selalu... heheheh...
By
KakNi, at 6:40 AM, September 01, 2008
Jo.. Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan
By
Sya, at 12:41 PM, September 01, 2008
asslamualaikum. dan selamat mengimarahkan ramadhan al mubarak
By
arsaili, at 1:17 PM, September 01, 2008
pipa masuk sepital? Laaa.. awatnya?
selamat berpuasa, semoga puasa menyihatkan kita - on top of other keberkatan.
By
OOD, at 8:20 AM, September 02, 2008
Pp :
After reading ur posts earlier, I wrote this laa. Masa tuu tak prepare lansong for any workout at treadmill. Later, masa meeting Berpeloh sakann.
AM :
I think at our young age, we should have it in every two years. Result yang buat hari tuu pun belum keluar lagii..
Tizz :
There are 2 ways of getting the number. One is by Visual Inspection, (which I aced all the way,.. ha ha). Another is by actual indices (which you are partially correct. My body is like orang nak pencen..)
Ha ha
Selamat Menyambut Ramadham Al Mubarak..
Akuni :
Aku saja nak tunjuk kat Hang, there is always right-hand column and Left-hand column of the mind.
LHC tuu apa menda yang kita nak cakap dalam hati kita
RHC tuu apa menda yang terluah..
Tuu yang susah tuu..
:-)
Kak Sya :
Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al Mubarak.
By
Jo Kontan, at 9:09 AM, September 03, 2008
R-sai-li :
Mualaikumussalaaaam.
Terimakasih. I need to google imarah tuu. :-)
By
Jo Kontan, at 1:45 PM, September 03, 2008
Madam Ooody :
Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al Mubarak.
You managed home in one piece ? Alhamdullillaah.
By
Jo Kontan, at 1:50 PM, September 03, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home