Problem Solving
“Boss aaa !! Boss !. We got a big problem laa. TN don’t approve the drawings yet ! CL doesn’t start the Control panel. BS still manufactures the Earth Switch. We cannot deliver on April laa. Haiyooo!! Got huge penalty one ! I think the customer going to confiscate the Bond. “ Jumped Y Kin one fine morning.
Startled, I erected my posture. After all, body language is important in communication. Very. All types of communication. You have seen a cobra before it strikes. Don’t you? Atau bapak ayam menggelengkan balung merahnya kepada mak ayam, hendak..
Squared my shoulder, both arms on the arms rest. My back firmly on the lumbar supported chair. My voice changed. Gone with the normal chirpy friendly tone.
With a guttural tone, I made it clear,
“Yes, there is a Problem. But, we can say, this is a Good Problem. A Bad Problem is when we don’t have even a job to start. In that case, neither you nor me is here to solve the Good Problem..”
I got him stunted. Y Kin looked in my eyes. We just stared blankly at each other for a good 15 seconds. Suddenly he just left. Poinggg !! Just like that. From the look in his eyes, I am not sure whether he is convinced or confused.
But I have solved the tiny short-term problem.
Get him to leave my cubicle. Err, excuse me, saya mahu membelog.



8 Comments:
Jo, macho gak mu ni..ingat metrosexual..
By
Lily G, at 1:50 PM, December 27, 2005
bro jo cool....
By
Ni, at 3:23 PM, December 27, 2005
Tj,
Whoaaaaa,u gotta teach all these skills mahhhhh.
Me gotta take acting class at Actors Studio, hahahahaha!
Rgds,
kna
By
Anonymous, at 8:01 PM, December 27, 2005
aku imagine bapak ayam tengah kepakkan dada, pastu tampal muka ayam dgn muka ko..
very der!
By
atiza, at 12:02 AM, December 28, 2005
Lily : Macho ada sikiit jer. Metrosexual tuu pun ada sikit..
Makhariz : Yeeer. Keeewl!
kna : it is all big BS. I told u to practice with the Traffic officer. Camner ?
tizz : HA HA HA,. Mebbe u can teach me how to aejah with Photoshop camner nak letak balung yang merah merah tuuuu..
AIA : Eh ! there's summore. Like 1. Good, baad husband, 2. Bad, good husband 3. Good good bad husband. 4. Bad, baad, good husband. :-)
By
Anonymous, at 9:42 AM, December 28, 2005
Tj,
Gua ingat 'good husband' tu is an oxymoron lah..muahaha...btw..i finally found out how to link so now your blog is linked in mine...rupanya aku ni lagi slow pada mung
By
Lily G, at 1:43 PM, December 28, 2005
Lily,
Ngko tau kan. My other name is Slow. Slow Jo..
Slow is good maaah.;.
By
Anonymous, at 8:28 AM, December 29, 2005
Tj,
I like that... cool man...
arc
By
Anonymous, at 2:58 PM, December 29, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home