Stepped Moolah
"Sold : Received, and more importantly spent, the actual cash, as a result of a transaction.
Kaya : The euphoric feeling of being weathly, even though the fact is, financially one is pokai.
Euphoric nii, macam kalau korang pergi ker Joe Perantau’s Cbox, kat Smilies dia tuu ada sekor Banana Joget. Haa..Tuula aku punya definition of Euphoric.."
I just paid my Electricity bill via Internet. The bill would be automatically deducted from my Current Account with HSBC. Normally, I wouldn’t pay much attention to the balance. I know, di tengah-tengah bulan sebegini, the figures would encroach to the Over Draft facility that comes with the Account. Kosong ker, negatif ker. Cam tuu laa..
Sometimes, if I am prudent, singkek, kemut, there would be a two-figure balance. A Small yabadabedooo…
Most of the times, the figure would be negative. Biasalakaan...
But today, I dunno where it came from, there’s a four figures balance. Four Figure Balance !!. Whoa..
Thinking somebody might put some money into my account, I remember I sold my house months ago. The difference between the borrowed sum to the bank and to the final redemption sum, was deposited in my account. Yahoo !! I partially sold my House.Now I need to spend the money, in order to finally sold the house. Eh Lupa pulak (buat-buat luper), nak kena bayor Maam’s credit card on the Brace’s Downpayment
Now, ada lagi, thinking , the difference between the selling sum to final redemption sum, hhmmmp Aku Kaya ! Aku Kaya !.
Bila lagi nak mashyuk nii. I need to call the Lawyer..



8 Comments:
Jo,
Kayo pokcik...remember me, your bestest friend after arsepal...he he...
By
Lily G, at 5:04 PM, December 19, 2005
wa..wa..nak kaya camtu gak..Ada duit turun dari langit..
By
Anonymous, at 5:11 PM, December 19, 2005
kalau ada belen lagi - hah meh bak sini pekena beriyani kambing barang sepinggan :-)
By
MA, at 6:04 PM, December 19, 2005
Bro,
Actually the price of that drawing from Bali is RM1,000.00 and not RM500.00 as earlier advised. I miscalculated the exchange rate.
Rgds,
kna
By
Anonymous, at 9:41 AM, December 20, 2005
lily,
Indeed, you are my bestest fren.
As long as the tab is on you.:-)
Arsepal, u know laa. He puts me on a ransom, but I pay him well maa.
easy..
skodeng sini skodeng sana, wa sudah tau u sapaa.. :-).
Yang ini tak turun dari langit. Yang nii kira terpijaklaa.
MA,
Belen for Beryani Kambeeeng. Bilalak AN nak tuwon KL lagi nih. AY nak join skali pun wookeh..
AIA,
Virtual ABC pun bley jugak kaaan.
kna,
I forgot U. Takkan yang 80 inggit tu udah naik sampai seghibu.. I'll bring 75 bucks, juuuust enough for the dwg. he he.
Onee
Ohh Yes! Kasut, udah. Beg, udah. Buku, udah. Kapur kasut udah, Baju pun udah.
Eh ! Tadika fees Melampau pun udah.
Yeehaa, all under Beloved Maam.
Me-love-me-Maam, truly, deeply, madly.:-)
By
Jo Kontan, at 1:24 PM, December 20, 2005
Excellent, love it!
Dosage adderall xr Mail order adderall no prescription adderall and side effects the med call adderall Usa buy adderall xr honeywell humidifier truth adderall shaved pussy stockings Adderall and phentermine
By
Anonymous, at 8:36 AM, August 17, 2006
Keep up the good work
» » »
By
Anonymous, at 9:48 AM, January 28, 2007
Enjoyed a lot! » » »
By
Anonymous, at 3:00 AM, March 07, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home