Jo Kontan

Monday, December 12, 2005

Mender Baru Pt 1

I hate Flying.

I hate being in a squeezed small space for a period of time.

I hate being thrown in the air during this monsoon season.

My palms turn sweaty just looking at the cloudy skies.

The last outstation, I had the same feeling again. Halfway thru the skies, they served meals. I hate eating while flying. I hate it even more when it is bumpy. They had a small Beryll Dark Bittersweet Chocolate. I took a bite, few minute later I am calmer.

I am dumfounded, it took me 39 years to discover this. Dark Bitterweet Chocolate makes me Calmer.

Do chocolate makes one a better lover ? I dunno.

________________________________________

You know Lexus. The Car. The Biscuit. Betuuul. Ada biskut nama Lexus.

It is Prural noun. What is it’s singular noun ? Lexae.

Again, it took me 39 years to discover this.
Gambar hanya Perhiasan

Maka terubatlah my Southwest
Cravings.

Quesadilla Salad.

Yummy.

2 Comments:

  • i know that table! So, did you get your nachos?

    By Blogger shidah, at 3:28 PM, December 12, 2005  

  • Onee,

    Yaa, still berdebar-debar bila nak naik tuu. Mmm.

    Shidah,

    I was looking for the Guacamole and Melted Cheddar dip. Unfortunately or fortunately they don't have it.

    Balik umah buat seniri pun boleh, tapi personal consumptionla. Kids sumer tanya abah makan apa nih?

    60 persen, I get my eating-idea from blogspere..

    AIA,

    It is. Dia macam ada 4 quarters of Quesadilla (sp), with salad in the Middle.

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 7:08 PM, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats