KPI Part 2
“As I was hanging out in one of my favorite cribs, Gartblue, I found out the her frustrated description of KPI. Kicked, Pissed, and Irked. Hmmm, how true ?”
In 1st Q 2005, we are clear on how our scorecard looked like. It’s all tagged with our KPI. Scorecard, simply, can be translated Bonus Paid in 2006. Mooooolah. Yes ! $$$.
Then came 3rd Q, our scorecard tainted, as we’ve been transferred to a Virtual Organization, called Front End. No Actual, Physical, Real, Boss to report to. Just virtual organization, consolidating figures reporting to HQ.
Day in day out reporting, I still go to the Real Physical Boss who sits nearby.
A moment ago, came the year end result. Instead of oogling, drooling on a ballpark figure of 4 months, like the rest in the department, the Front End have to settle for Less. Since we still report the boss sits nearby, our job function, still remain the same. I still go out to be Along collecting Hutang. All of the efforts goes to people in the department but not the Front End. Funny huh ?
Younger Front End people are making hell a lot of noise during this period.
Cib**, ChowH**, Pund** punya kompeni and wutnots.
All I can say, I am surprised with myself. I didn’t really make any noise this time. Of Course I am pissed, but I am just calm. My thinking is, if the company really driven to do whatever the bean counters think appropriate, it will pursue. No matter what. After all, I am just a paid salaried worker.
All I want is just to be heard. I have done the best, this is what I think I deserved. But the decision is not mine. I don’t go out and start cursing management, and it’s people.
Mebbe I’ve mellowed down. Mebbe age is catching up. Mebbe I am truly contented with what I having now. My kids are Fine and Healthy. Maam is still crazy over me. As, I am still crazy over her too.
Life is fine and this small air pocket do no harm.
I dunno.



9 Comments:
Well said, Jo.
I think it's because at this point in our lives we know what generate happiness. And that happiness doesn't always spell in monetary terms.
*Clap-clap for Jo *
By
MA, at 10:51 AM, December 30, 2005
I have also arrived at this station. Station of "not wanting to complain". I'll just do what I need to do and move on with life.
By
Ir. Hanafi Ali, at 11:38 AM, December 30, 2005
who are we to question the bosses decision? at least we have a job to go to and a home to come to..some unfortunate people don't have both..kan?
i think i've mellowed a bit..maybe a tiny bit..
By
atiza, at 1:49 PM, December 30, 2005
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Anonymous, at 6:49 PM, December 30, 2005
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Ni, at 6:55 AM, December 31, 2005
good for you jo
By
Ni, at 6:58 AM, December 31, 2005
MA : Thanks.
Ek ! Apsal plak Mr Hobo punya muka udah kluar kat sini plak ?
Onde2 : sesaja grumbing akhir taun nii.. Syukor Alhamdulillah
Trust : Not wanting to complain but still tempting to cobatrytest 'ere and there ?
Tizz : U r a boss urself kan, to some. Sumtime times does not permit for you to explain to subordinate. u wish they just do it according to ur instruction ? Betul ker gituh ?.
Maklang OKK : ooops HA HA. :-)) Termaluan kita.
Mak Hariz : Kenkadang tuu not worthwhile nak ursue sangat mender cengginih.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS..
By
Anonymous, at 4:10 PM, December 31, 2005
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it manufacturer sport fishing boats Lipitor benchmarking Graves disease and sauna 2003 subaru svx Mp3digital camera tv tv perfumes electroniczilla c Hardcore xxx adult dvd What is the drug diazepam used for
By
Anonymous, at 8:27 AM, February 22, 2007
Enjoyed a lot! business+cheap+health+insurance+small latina bikini pics Black buy movie porn postmaster storage shelves bikinis in the movies
By
Anonymous, at 3:29 PM, March 03, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home