Jo Kontan

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Proud Father

When I type my draft and stored it in my C drive about 3 days ago, Afiqa was beside me.

You know, not that I don’t want to blog at home, I can’t. We have no connection at home, Yet.. (Kalu ada paghah nii).

Anyway, she saw me typing the “” ""

“I know ! I know what is this !! This is html right?!” Excitedly.

I don't have any idea what is html. But I feel proud, she knows things that I don’t. Nii kira baaaaru sket. Aku tak tau laa macamana proud is Pokku with his children.

This lead me to think how proud is my father is with his children. Whenever he introduces his child to his friends, before, I feel so segan. Bukan segan Malu. Cuma segan rasa macam boastful plak my dad nih. Kitaorang ni kira yang biasa biasa ajer, but his introduction macam we are some kind of big shot. I think my siblings know exactly what I’m saying..

Now, when Afiqa tau mender2 macam ni, walau sket, walau pun ciput, as a father I feel somewhat proud. Not boastful, but, proud. Mebbe this is how exactly how my dad feels about us.

His introduction goes something like this.

“Encik Hamid! IIiiini anak ssaya. Noor**********, Koooomputer Scientist dari UPM..” Aduuh segannya aku.


Day by day, I am becoming more like him


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats