Knaper
Half way thru my presentation, half of the audience dah koyu.
Dah Layu.
Dah macam pokok tak kena siram.
Being up front here, we can clearly see Amoi tuu dah nak tidor dah. Terkebil-kebil tahan mata nak tidor.
Mebbe I should cut it short laa. Next time, 23 minutes only, the most.
Labels: kelija




7 Comments:
tak de kasi joke joke rtm ke? cita pasal makanan ke? he he
By
Anonymous, at 5:06 PM, August 16, 2007
Jo,
SO what was the presentation all about? If I was there I wont sleep, I promise! :p
By
dith, at 4:03 PM, August 17, 2007
Jo,
Ko ingat tak joke pasal dentist and O&G convention tu. Kalau tak ingat, tanya Bos.., it will wake up your audience.
Rgds,
By
Anonymous, at 5:00 PM, August 17, 2007
Was not easy to be a good presenter
By
KakNi, at 9:55 PM, August 17, 2007
ini kali nombol 2 aku komen..
first time sampai hang henpon aku..
apa habaq?
By
atiza, at 10:18 PM, August 17, 2007
wei too long or too boring the presentation tu?
bagi lah a bit of comic speech in between....jgn mare eh Jo.
By
Kak Elle, at 7:48 PM, August 18, 2007
Mok Gemma :
Aku dah susun dah cerita batu, dengan cerita djin. Tengok-tengok tak kesampaiann. :-)
Cerita makan lepas tuu la. Bila masok bab tuu, semua segar balik.
DITH :
I always wonder. How come the doctors make it sound sooo professional. Mebbe it's the choice of words kot.
Orifice instead of ....
Marmary Gland instead of
Scrotum instead of..
Kna :
Wa sudah lupa.. Care to elaborate ?
Ahni : I/m second grade presenter. I've passed the stage fright oredi. But still kenot perform well laa. Mebbe, kena prektis banyak2 kot :-)
Tizz :
Khabaq baik. Dah pindah rumah ?
Kalau kat belakang ada stream. Belakang ada Tasik ker ?
Kak Elle : Too long ans too Boring.
Last nite we just had orgy of seafood @ Damai. Maam ordered 3 big plates of Butter Prawn. Three type of fishes.
The portions there are for Singaporeans. Definitely not for Kontanite like us..
Tapao balik buat breakfast
:-)
m
,.
By
Jo Kontan, at 12:33 PM, August 20, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home