Personal Financial Plan - Part 3
I have this stupid housing loan I'm servicing since year 2k. And I'm half way thru. There seems to be a lot of offers around giving out freebies, such as free Moving Costs, free lawyers, & free caps et cetera. Plus, some Housing Loan Consultants would go extra miles to secure new customers. There are willing to meet up with me eventhough their offices are kms away.
In short, boy I'm tempted. Salivating..
Mebbe I could re-finance the loan, or at the same time reducing the payment periods. Or in other MBA-ish words - Minimising My Financial Exposure. How 'bout that ? However, the best description of my plan according to my Late Mom is actually, now hear this - Gali Lobang Tutop Lobang
Cuma Lobang yang aku nak gali nii, nampok gayernya lagi besor dari lobang yang nak ditutop tuu. He he,.tanoh yang lebih tuu, aku nak gi me-nge-nyam. Getaraaan Jiiiiwaaaa...
Labels: Merapu



13 Comments:
Jo abt the Q...kerapu is grouper and seabass is siakap ...most likely yg u order tu grouper kan?seabass normally is steam with ginger and sesame \ light sauce....and just as yummylicious:)
By
Kak Elle, at 7:47 PM, July 11, 2007
adeh..kelakarnya pasal gali lubang tu..
By
anggerik merah, at 9:43 PM, July 11, 2007
Kenapa hidup susah nak lari dari hutang..??
By
pB, at 8:44 AM, July 12, 2007
jo..ajak aku sama weii..mrenyam sengsorang tak best..
By
Eddie Putera, at 12:52 PM, July 12, 2007
Jo, tanah lebih tu buat beli sport rim baru ke hehehe :-)
By
Anonymous, at 1:04 AM, July 13, 2007
Tanah lebih nak biakkan? Wa ada labu atas piramid! Lu nak peram?
*keluar tanduk*
By
OOD, at 8:48 AM, July 13, 2007
Macam tu la rupanya kita ni kanm gali lubang tutup lubang, sampai ke sudah pun berhutang je lah... Plg penting jgn kita mati tinggalkan hutang untuk anak2 selesaikan dah.
By
KakNi, at 12:11 AM, July 14, 2007
hi tojo,
lama tak jumpa.
By
Anonymous, at 7:13 AM, July 15, 2007
Loan rumah tak apa tinggalkan, sebab ada MRTA tolong selesaikan kalau kita mati. But of course no one plans to die kan kan kan, so elok lah langsaikan loan rumah seberapa segera, cara mudah ialah dengan guna EPF, but of course Jo you know this one already.
Hu hu hu aku nak keluarkan 50K+ sikit masa lagi from EPF nak reduce kan house loan from bank hu hu hu. Tinggal lagi 150K+ hutang tuuu.
By
Ir. Hanafi Ali, at 8:16 AM, July 15, 2007
Muahahha,
I have mastered the art of gali lobang tutup lobang.. less burden utk bayor bulan2.. but in the long run, lagi haru daripada lobang asal..muakakaka.. in short I'm not a master after all.. hahhaha..
By
Arena, at 2:41 PM, July 15, 2007
Kak Elle : I think it is Kerapu. Look a the skin. It is unlike Siakap.
The price also., :-( Can get one Kancil tyre.
AM : You know the lyrics of the song.
It's originally sung by Rhoma Irama and later re-produced by Salih Yakob.
Google tak dapat laa. :-)
PB :
Tak tau kenapa. Memang sejak mula kerja lagi dah macam tuu. Mebbe 5 years down the road, boleh langsai segala hutang tuuu.
Djeanne : wookeh Bro. Do You like driving aroung a sendat KGJ ?. On the way to Kuantan, belum sampai bentong pun dah nak tercabut segala rusuk.
Gk gk ggkkkk..
Jie :
Intention awalnya macam tuu laa. Last2 gi repe basikal Ajim dengan Arip.
Do you know that basikat mainan sekarang nii pun boleh letak sport Rim. Ajim got one last week. Arip pun nak potrim jugak. I could make an N3 on this.
Oody Lopez :
Tanduk no problem. It is the ekor yang ada mata lembing tuu, yang mana boleh tahan.
Boleh,. as long as you can guarantee, 12-14 % ROI. I'm in. I'm not greedy. :-)
By
Jo Kontan, at 9:07 AM, July 16, 2007
Sure GELENTI one. 24% ROI next day. I taiko mahhh..
By
OOD, at 10:43 AM, July 16, 2007
Ahni :
Anak-anak tinggalkan ilmu dan amalan yang bagus ajer.. Dengan harapan diaorang jadi manusia laa. :-)
Yes, MRTA ada, we should not be worry too much.
Hi Anon !!
Hi Hi Bye Bye. Ni Anon mana satu nii. Ozzie's Anon. ?
Repentant : Hopefully by gali gali gali galiiii, in 4-5 years time, I have no more hutang.
No Housing Loan.
No Car Loan.
Arena : Udah gali gali nii dah decide dah ? Is it gonna be MyVi ? Viva ? Sateyria Neo. ?
Hentam jer Civic 2.0 tuuu. Yang kalers dia tuu Gig*** Black.
:-)
OOdy Lopez Tai-Kai-Cheh :
Kenot be one maa...
24% tuu Pak Man Telo punya range. Whoaaaa So sure one,.Can put-up a bank Guarantee kar ?
By
Jo Kontan, at 1:01 PM, July 16, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home