Professional Friends, Personal Friends.
I have a friend, Bu. He's my personal Friend. I know his family. I know his wife. I get along with him well.
And, he is also my professional Friend. I think his Bussiness Model udah tak boleh diguna-pakai lagi. I dunno, I think, getting Overriding Commission because you-know-who is no longer workable in Malaysia. Not in this Industry anyway. Maybe it was, during the mid through late 90s. Sekarang nii, pada pendapat aku, sudah kurang seswai laa.
(Kalau ada satu Mala'un tuu kata dia kenal some big Guns yang boleh cut a deal, most of the case, si Mala'un tuu yang sebat.)
But then, I have another friend, Jad. He's also my personal Friend. I know him since meebe 27 years ago. Long time agoo. Likewise, his bussiness Model is a mirror image of Bu's.
3 weeks ago Bu called. He said he met Jad. Jad told Bu that he's my friend. My personal friend. Midway thru the conversation, Bu asked me "How's Jad ?". Hmmm. I just kept quite.
That same nite, Jad called and asked me "How's Bu ? Boleh percaya ka mamat nii ?". Wooopss.
Apparently both of them are partnering for some businesses in this region. Jad told Bu he's quite influential in Indonesia. Bu, pulak, told Jad that he has some great contacts in Susilo's Government. Padan laa Korang. Buku bertemu Ruas. Berus berjumpa Kain. And in my heart, I wish both of them - Best of Luck.
***
I had lunch with both of them, yesterday and boy, did I tell you that enjoy immensely the wholesome theatrics. Best tau. :-)
Labels: Friends



5 Comments:
Haha .Tu dia. Real world. Beskal takleh bawak atas bumbumg Kancil GJ ke.Yang Macam Pelumba Beskal Bawak tuh.2,3 beskal boleh bawak.
ab
By
Anonymous, at 8:26 PM, July 03, 2007
Jo,
Apparently our personal friend of 27 years has not learnt his lesson of his downfall from a millionaire to a nobody. He still has not eaten his humble pie.
I wish him well though.
Rgds,
By
Anonymous, at 12:22 PM, July 04, 2007
Untung lah mu jo, banyak kawan influential. Kawan koi setakat belanja makan je..itu pung pakai mastercard, pastu claim kat company *snorts* :p
By
Anonymous, at 8:52 PM, July 04, 2007
Jo,
kelakar the previous entry..tak habih gelak lagi..hahaha...
Maam punya part tu yang tak tahan..
By
anggerik merah, at 2:12 AM, July 05, 2007
AB :
Ha ha haa.
Ada beskal kayuh seniri laa.
Kalau rosak repe sendiri laa.
Kalau bbudak nak ikot, sorang caryy kat palang, sorang kat handle bar, sorang kat "carry" belakang.
Berhati-hati di Jalanraya.
:-)
Kna :
Udah > 40 ish ni memang Babeir.
We osso same maah. Mana mau dengor cakap. :-)
Mok Gemma :
Kah kah kahh.
Ngko niiii..Shhhhhh.
Abis le rabak ra-ha-sia hakuu.
Guys, guys ! cunning(haperkernama)lin.. Amender word yang decsribe being funny and mean at the same time ?
AM :
Big man camner.
Uber kewl eh ?
:-)
By
Jo Kontan, at 8:27 AM, July 05, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home