Jo Kontan

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Nothing makes me Happier...

"Walapung saya tidak di tag (amenderlaa tag dalam Bahser Melayu, mungkin calit kot), saya rasa seakan bertuah serta be-rezeki-baik menyiapkan meme ini. Semoga hati-budi-niat yang molek akan dibalas dengan segala Kebaikan."


1. A person is only as good as his/her heart.


2. Friendship is always nice.


3. To love is to compromise.


4. Money makes me tingling in delight. Eeeei.. I tell yeww, ada rasa geli-geli di belakang belikat aku.

5. I miss my Mom. Her cooking. Her voices. Her smell. Her presence. :-(

6. My way of saying I care is by twinkling in my eyes. I'm a man of a few words.


7. I try to spread love and happiness by telling jokes and by talking.


8. Pick the flowers and put it in the vase when the garden is too berserabut.


9. To love someone is to make him / her happy.


10. Beauty is the eye of the beholder. Betoi kar nii ?Ntah..


11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was my bed was on top of Wan, who's now a seriously Famous makeup artist.


12. When I was twenty one, I remember getting a "D" on my Lab examination, and I could not go back. Whaaaaa. Till today, it's still one of the frightening nightmare.


13. I am most happy when I am driving and the kids are all soundly sleeping. The humming of the engine with the passing scenery, wooo.


14. Nothing makes me happier than seeing the whole Family Happy.


15. If I can change one thing, I will change, oh My God, nothing. Really !


16. If smiles were kacang then I eat it every minutes. Padan ler Gout


17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could take a long holiday with nothing to worry about. Plus everything is paid for.


18. If you want to loose weight then you have to exercise and reduce your intake laa.
It's not the blardy metabolic rate and all those excuses, c'mon pleaaase laaa. :-)


19. Money is not everything but again, it makes my tulang belikat tingling

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is cuddling my first born for the first time

21. I smile when I hear a good joke

22. When I am happy, I smile a lot. Sometimes when the happiness is uncontrollable, I could not wipe those silly smirk off my face, I'd keep on smiling.

23. If only I don't have to face the traffic in the morning, then, it would be really pleasant to drive to work.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was introducing new game to Ajim. It's called "Nak Pegi Tako Game". If he ask me " Abahh, nak pegi Tako.." I would answer "Ooooo nak pegi tako yer, semalam dah pergi" and start to geletek him. Tapi yang tak laratnya, dia nak main for the next 30 minit.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"What Do You Want ?"

26. One thing I must do before I die is to cuddle Maam for one last time.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like legaaaa.



Saya tidak hendak mencalit sesiapa. Sekiranya anda ingin menyiapkan meme ini, pastikan anda tinggalkan pesan di Bakpo. Id-hae akan menyalurkan RM 127 pada setiap meme yang siap, ke Darul Izzah Orphanage. Terimakasih.

***


Chup ! I changed my mind. I really would like to tag Aunty "cun-melecun" N yang sudah lama menghilangkan diri dan kini muncul kembali. Bolehkaan.

Labels:

11 Comments:

  • Abe We

    I reli laik reding ur blog. Mek me geli geli in de perut lafing.

    He he he

    Have we met before? I mean u and ur family. You've taken the double decker shuttle to singapore before right?

    Alah..de one with de steward or stewardess tuu...

    I was one of them.

    Yang demo panggey praaaguraaami bah tu la.

    :)

    By Blogger fayrahim, at 11:36 AM, June 28, 2007  

  • eh silap..

    hehe

    *Yang demo panggey praaamugaaari bah tu la.

    By Blogger fayrahim, at 11:38 AM, June 28, 2007  

  • Kena tag lagi dengan ko Jo. Since this is for charity. InsyaAllah. Tapi tak promise lah buat awai2 no, maybe in July OK.

    By Blogger AuntyN, at 2:10 PM, June 28, 2007  

  • aaawwww.... sweeet, makes my tulang belikat tingle jugak!

    tingle bell tingle bell, tingle odewei!

    By Blogger OOD, at 1:02 AM, June 29, 2007  

  • Jo...bakpo kawae geli geli di paler lutut nih hehehe....nok buleh pitih banyok ko nih weyyy....

    adooo laa....demo ni ...panda sungguh nok sughuh kawae suko ssoghe...

    tenkiu deh abe jo....

    budi baik demoe tu kawae tok leh balah...mintok Tuhae la balah deh...

    :)

    id-hae

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:43 AM, June 29, 2007  

  • Pojok Fay.

    He he. What a small world. Kwan amek bas tuu 2X. First one, dengan Fiqa(#1) and Pipa (#3). 2nd time, with the others.

    Ingat-ingat luper gituh. Mebbe ingat mata anak cina kot ? Ha ha.

    Tapi yang steward lembut sikit tuu kwan ingat....



    Kak N : No problem. Cuma lama tak dengar cerita tuu, tengok2 sudah ada apdet baru. Dengan rumah baru renovate lagi. Semerok (apakarnama) ada dak ?



    Ooody Lopez :
    I should've tagged you.
    You're one fantaboulous (sp) blogger.
    Me and Maam are Great Fans.
    In fact we are the President and Secretary of OLFC.

    Now, How about that. ?!

    :-)



    Bro Id-hae :

    A'ok kalau nok dapat duit banyok, k'paler lutut gha-ser geli-geli yer..


    Kwan kalau ader duit, gha-ser geli-geli kat tulang belikat. Tapi kalau kwan nok dapat duit, kwan gha-ser geli kat tulang tongkeng..

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 9:29 AM, June 29, 2007  

  • hahahahaha.....sat lagi nak pi buat tag ini..

    tak dork duit, payoh nok idup.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 PM, July 02, 2007  

  • paktih...suke..yang number 5!!sometimes when kene marah ngan big booosss.it remind me of her..protect me from behind..now i have to take care my selff..misss her ssooooomuch tan i could ever telll

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:26 PM, July 03, 2007  

  • Hai Wani ! :

    :-( :-). Al fatehah.


    BTW, makanan Arab dah boleh buat ker. Hummus, Shawarma, Tabouleh, Mousakhan...Yum yum.

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 10:54 AM, July 04, 2007  

  • Nak pegi Tako tu pegi mana? Tesco ker? hahaha...

    Harus pegi selalu la ke Taco!

    By Blogger IBU, at 2:54 AM, July 29, 2007  

  • Ibu:

    Yes, taco tuu tesco.

    Lepas abang dengan kakak ajar baru laa boleh properly pronounce Tesco.

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 3:31 PM, July 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats