Little Napoleon
"Malaun peringkat pertengahan yang mengenakan undang-undang serta peraturan-peraturan mengikut citarasa serakah sendiri beranggapan akan mendapat kutipan tol haram... Pbbbrrrtt.. "
Dalam bidang pekerjaan aku nii memang aku ada jumpa LN nii. Ada yang biasa. Ada yang keras. Jarang yang meng-ugut. Tapi kebanyakannya, sememangnya, Menyusahkan. Sengaja.
Ada yang kemas. Ada juga yang selekeh. Ada yang pakai ketayap.. Yang berjanggut pun ada. Tapi kesemuanya muka penyangak. Ma-la-un. Mim-alif-lam-ain-wou-nun..
But the worst, so far, I have met, is this palat un-turbanned Baii. He dragged us 13 months and the problems created went ALL the way to Short Hugo Boss and Benny. I was not budging and still am. Uh uh. No way.
And I am meeting him again for another showdown...



9 Comments:
Need help?
By
Anonymous, at 6:28 PM, January 16, 2007
err...what happen to jokontan? did someone kidnap him? is this still his blog? where's the food picture???
By
Anonymous, at 10:34 PM, January 16, 2007
opppsss.. sabo sabo... shoot lagi bp tu nanti!!!
By
Mulan , at 8:52 AM, January 17, 2007
Jo,
Next meeting bawak recorder and then report him to ACA.Biar padan muka dia.
Nanyikanlah lagi "Tak tercapai akalmu oleh Elyana" untuk melepaskan perasaan :-P.
Rgds,
By
Anonymous, at 10:35 AM, January 17, 2007
sabor bang sabor...
By
Mama Rock, at 11:12 AM, January 17, 2007
baru nak suggest mcm kna - ala-ala monica lewinsky skandal gitu.
By
Anonymous, at 12:10 PM, January 17, 2007
pathetic isn't it? it's tough upholding integrity(*) these days. once started, where do u draw the line? so best to stick to it(*), lest they haunt for more & more.
2 kupang worth of thoughts,
ibu
By
Anonymous, at 1:10 AM, January 18, 2007
Sir Bergeng : Owh,.Thank you very much..
(Kasi patah itu kaki beraapaa?)
:-)
Mok Gemma : kengkawan kwan need some outlet oso maaa... How come I felt like being sodom-ed ?(as if I know how's the feeling) he he..
Oooo - mulan : Tulih mender yang terasa... :-)
kna : Hmmmmm "Tak tercapai ke akal mu" ? Kat mana ter dengar / ter nampak nii ? Suhaimi Selemang ? He he.
BTW, this bugger is good. He didn't ask it outright.
I hope I am wrong, but from way he spoke, the movement of the lips, the shaken body, freezing hand, trembling chin, flickering eyes, & garok-king parts yang tak gatal..
ha ha.
Mama : he he he Memang sabor Mama. Cuma kenkadang tuu taip ajer apa yang dirasa..Grrrr...
anon : I dontch know Monica.. Care to share how she did it ?
Ibu : Thanks !
I'm just human. Mere mortal. I really don't know how to rigidly uphold intergrity, especially in this grey grey world....
But one thing is clear. Ugot mengugot nii memang la tidak boleh.
Lagi diperas lagi tidak berganjak.
By
Jo Kontan, at 10:48 AM, January 19, 2007
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Jo Kontan, at 10:48 AM, January 19, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home