Jo Kontan

Friday, May 05, 2006

Jo Calm

Finally, the Letter arrived.

After long threats & wutnots, ill-tempered abuses, sickening depressing meetings, finally, Customer got one of her Macai to officially signed off the paper. Yet again, with threatening clauses, trying to call off the whole contract. The whole blardy contract. The contract that make me a small rising superstar (cayala Jo...)

The Letter was addressed to UG. Me being the Front End Guy (Butt End Guy pun adaa), I have to donkey thru it. Here I am (ala Air Supply), typing it clause-by clause, on all of the non-compliances.

Funnily, unlike the other days, today with the letter I don't feel being pressured. I don't feel BP's spiking. No tightness at the back of the neck. I dun feel nothing.

Today, I am Mr. Calm. Jo Calm.

Mebbe it is the chemical. Dopamine, Serotonin, Endorphine or wotever that make my liteheadedness.

I guess korang already know the answer laaa.. Yipee..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Exercise Log " Nak kena carik baby carrier kat belakang beskal tuu nak tukar yang lama niii. Dah 10 tahun tuu.

The baby carrier works wonderfully. Not only I can concentrate on my cycling and surrounding areas, I can oso bring Ajim / Arip around while exercising. And talk to them. Ooo man they simply lurvveee it. Buwong.. Trekter, Katrol, Umpot, Aaajing..

That's what I call double the pleasure double the fun..."


Have a niceeeeeeee weekend !!!!

6 Comments:

  • Jo,

    Glad to hear all this blardy contract thingy turned out ok after all. As always, U da Man.


    Rgds,

    kna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 PM, May 05, 2006  

  • Nak jwb soklan dlm previous entry;
    nama anak lelaki hariz muqry dan yang pompuan sarah hazwany, panggil mana-mana nama pun InsyaAllah ada makna yang elok.

    By Blogger KakNi, at 9:38 PM, May 06, 2006  

  • hahahaha Bebudak meng syok jadik teman. Katrol APa MENDENYA .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 PM, May 07, 2006  

  • i thought you were under some sort of drug while reading the 3rd paragraph... heheh...

    By Blogger Izhal, at 8:08 PM, May 07, 2006  

  • Nazrah : He he he...Ha ha ha ha HAAAAAAA.


    Kna : it doesn't turn out good bro. Just more kepastian.

    That's better than tak pasti..:-)


    PB : Amende yang korang pikir nih ??


    AhNI : ry nii macam Mak dia kot ? Eh ! macam Jo jugak laa. Ada sket2 owang puteh meh ??


    NefTT : Baby sehat. Bapak baby pun sehat.. Kenkadang ada sikit2 pening tuu. :-)



    Anon : Katrol tuu cakap Indon.. Traktor ? Lebih korang cam tuuu lah


    Izhal : Memang betul tuu. Tapi naturally induced drug. Bley kan ?

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 11:04 AM, May 08, 2006  

  • Excellent, love it! » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 PM, March 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats