Easy Sucker
Only today the stress sign shows, After strenous meeting the customers, with Benny, on Friday.
Lansong aku tokleh menapak pagi nii. Terbaring ajerlaa atas katil 4 jam. MC. Amek some paint killer baru la rasa mencucuk-cucok tuu hilang..Arwah Mak aku kata nii Gout Mental. Nak kat makan daging ker, kambing ker,.. takdork pulak..
Petang boleh berjalan sikit, naik motor, apalagi gii CC jap...
It is going to be easy... By the probability, I'm going to win.
Uh uhh !!, No way I'm going to lose. Kacang Puteh maaa... Without much thinking, I sms-ed.
"Woit ! Wanna Bet ? "
"Pay the Lunch. Plus we'll bring Butt & A-pal togeder-geder.." Me ever-so confident, I'm gonna get free, good lunch, coming weekday. Takyah tengok puuun, malam tuu. Yeah ! Sure thang..
Pagi Ahad yang cerah, sambil menghirup kopi AikCheong yang pekat, aku terus zoomed ke arah Sports Section, The Stars..
Cissss, kenot be whaatt !!. This's not the way to start a nice sunday.
Liverpool 2, Chelsea 1. Haiyoo, easy sucker, that's me..
I'm no soccer freak footbal fan. But I do my own math. Next Bet, West Ham ?.Takyoh laaa..
Exercise Log " Laaa tak sempat. Mentally prepared to trash Shan Montel on Monday, but Maam's doing # 6 on 25 SDSM by Mama-Irma... Hari nii kena physc-ed up for cycling. Camner ko nak naik beskal Jo. Gout datang balik"



5 Comments:
Jaga diri baik2...
By
maklang, at 7:03 PM, April 26, 2006
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Btw, it's football!!! Only ignorant americans call it soccer :P:P
By
Lily G, at 7:42 PM, April 26, 2006
so based on the above, it's not soccer freak but football freak...alliteration gitu :D
By
Lily G, at 7:42 PM, April 26, 2006
lor, ini kan bet bonus dapat ke tak dapat..
apa cerita?
By
KakNi, at 8:06 PM, April 26, 2006
Maklang : Thanks. Tapi tuu kenkadang bila naaaik daghah tuu minum laaa air berliter-liter. tak jalan laaa. Kena gak
Lily : Entah laa. aku ingat football main dengan bola lonjong..:-). Where's the word soccer came from aaah ? Me no football fan. Suka gitew-gitew, especially sekarang nii aku suka tengok A Robben lari..
Ah nii : nii waa sudah kalah bet. Bonus tuu for sure tak dapat daah..:-(
By
Jo Kontan, at 5:35 PM, April 28, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home