Jo Kontan

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Uncle Gumok takdork.

One of the favorite pastime of Uncle Gumok is to melangok hang around Makcik Ngaum cubicle. If MN is not around, I would be the next victim. He will talk, yak, delegate and of course a bit of kelentong, trying to fill up his schedule. Hey, this man is on Contract. There's nothing binded on him. No KPIs, no bond.

If I have the time, I could reciprocate. But rushing, I am, evelidey.. Reports, letters, presentations, emails and, he he, a bit of blog to balance things up, nicely. Apa makcik duaorang tuu waiem-ing, Yin and yang...

Guess what ? He is not around, today. Ye haa! I can go thru the mails, word by word, scrutinise my presentations, and do some grammar-check on my Letters. There's no need to run away. No need to go out. No need to meet up with customers. Uncle Gumok takdork..He's away for a one whole greeaat week. Yabadabedoooo..

Strangely, whenever he's around, I would call-up all of my customers (and oso frens maaa) and ask them wether we could meet up. Over some houmus (sp?) or some shashimi, or aper-aper laa. Tell me.., is this a great Job or what ?...Mmm, I would even show up in the office, earlier too.

I'm just wondering what would my people said when this Uncle-Gumok, me laah, is not around.

Next 2 weeks, it's my turn.


Excercise Log "2 full games of badminton. Berpeloh macam masok kolam. Take it slow, Jo... Cis ! Kaloh dengan Shan the Montel Auditor. But, wake up in the morning, feeling wonderfully refreshed"

5 Comments:

  • congrats..
    as usual aku naik keretapi semput (lelah berdo'oh macam aku jugak)

    tapi memang wa cakap lu..kalau boss takde mmg heavan..aman dunia nak buat kerja, kan?

    By Blogger atiza, at 1:33 PM, April 18, 2006  

  • lega no TJ boleh siap keje sume.... aman donia no...

    By Blogger KakNi, at 8:47 PM, April 18, 2006  

  • Mr. Jo, see me tomorrow at 1pm... no lunch for you... heheh...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 AM, April 19, 2006  

  • PeeBeee.. Takdorkla Bermaharajalelaaaa. :-)Cuma ada rasa legaaa,. sikit..

    Tizz: Yes.. that's the words I am looking for. Aman Donia.


    AhNi : Yup Yup Yuuuup! Pelan pelan buat kerja.Amannn.


    UG : Tommorrow. Yes Sir !! Pardon Me,.. I thot you are in China, sir. OOps,, sorry.. Make that In Japan ? :-)

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 8:22 AM, April 20, 2006  

  • Jo,

    All righto,Japanese Lunch kat JW Marriot next week. I forgot the name of the restaurant. Long lunchhhhhhh. Then urut orang buta kat Brickfield for 2 hours session, hahahahaha!


    Rgds,

    kna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 AM, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats