Biological Age
Jo, nampok sangat a'ok takdork kijerr.
*****
Last Saturday, Maam pergi kursus. She enjoyed it tremendously. (Buat la hapa2 yang patut, asalkan ba-ha-gia. He he. Kebahagian nii bukan boleh dibeli kat pasar malam. Iyer dork ?)
Aku pun enjoyed jugak gii swimming dengan bbudak tuu. Especially kalau Maam tak ikot skali. Boleh ler aku lepass kan Adila on her own. Or Ajim with his pelampong, without much (must-be -near-the kids, don't-let-go kinda) attention.
I was being told, at the course, there's a super-duper-whooper-gallic-gizmo which can roughly calculate one Biological Age. Measuring the weight, height, blood pressure, and lemak-lemak kat love handles tuu (This one, for sure I got a lot).
Toingggg! the machine come up with the magic number. One's Biological Age. The super-duper part of the machine when it calculate Maam's Bio Age. It came up to be 9 years Younger. Lemme tell you a-gain !. 9-holy-mama-years-younger bebeehh. Wuu huuuuu...
Walaupon Maam takder laa melompat terkinja-kinja sambil berjoget-joget gerudi, ker-gum-bi-raan. I can see from her eyes, she's estatic !
And I simply lurve that look. Nyum-nyummm.
*****
If they have a similar machine, I strongly believe, I would have Aced on Appetitial (ada ka nih ?) Age.
My Appetitial Age would be, hmmm, I bet, not more than 25 years old. Semua mender sedaap aje makan. As I said it before, food to me is either sedap or lebih sedap... Huh.
and with the Appetite like a 25 yo, I would kantoi-ed My Biological Age. I dunno, mebbe it's 47,. kot.
Gonna do some serious laps in the pool this coming weekend.
Labels: Health



7 Comments:
U actually believe that machine?
Shame on you.
By
Unknown, at 3:11 PM, June 05, 2009
HAhahah Semakin best entri.But these days banyak words yang tak paham.
Ab.
By
Anonymous, at 3:50 PM, June 05, 2009
mesin tu di design to make people feel good haha
dgn gaye idop kite sesari nih, payoh dah nak dapat org yg biologically mude. org tue tue dulu ye...omor lapanploh bole mmanjat nyor lagi. deme la ni...patploh dah tak ghoit
By
Snakebite, at 4:33 PM, June 05, 2009
Itu lah untungnya petite size..
By
anggerik merah, at 10:17 PM, June 05, 2009
ada satu lagik test done by MSN to calc bio age..aku nye 55..at that time I was 29
By
atiza, at 2:38 PM, June 07, 2009
Ahan :
Oh Yes Bebeh !!
Especially when it indicates I'm 32.
Butthen, this never happen laaa..
:-(
Ah Bae :
I think you know, I live by my Salesperson Oath
"If you cannot convince them, confuse them. Hopefully they'll buy.."
Yeeee haa..
By
Jo Kontan, at 8:34 PM, June 15, 2009
Tok Senek :
Ader ser mender yang kwan ghrok sokmo.
Tapikan dok molek laa criter kat sini.
Anok kwan ader enam tau. Tuu ki-gher above average laa, untok oghang bandor nii dok ?
.. :-)
AM :
Ohh yes,.
Muder sokmo oghang ker-chek2 nii.
Saya rasa pun Kaka AM pun tak lebih
34. he he heeee.
Madam Tizz :
Are you serious ? Kat mana yang kantol tuu.? BP ? Lung Function ?
I dun think so eh ?
By
Jo Kontan, at 8:39 PM, June 15, 2009
Post a Comment
<< Home