18th Day - ESP Part One
Ek eleeh. Laa...,
After I went thru series of physical and bodily tests before puasa dulu, I forgot the follow-up appointment with Dr. Nik Sohok. Hmm,. God Help me, I'm getting ancient..
Sometime last week, I re-set. Surprisingly, it's very easy to set appointment @ SJMC. Call the central no,. and mention which doctor one would like to set an appointment with, and voila!! you're set..
*****
"Jo, most of the things look fine. Bone marrow function is OK." Alhamdulillah..
"Liver function is good. Lung capacity is good. Heart is ok. Ujian darah is normal. Air kencing indicates good kidney function,. bla bla bla...."
Alhamdulillaaaaaah. Manalaa aku nak dapat tangkap semua informasi yang Nik Sohok bagi tuu.. Aku iyekan ajer.. Wa Manyaaaaak Mengantuk maa..
"The only thing is, Uric acid still relatively high. And Bad Cholestrol High." "Good Cholestrol is high though, which's good."
"BP's still on the high-er side Jo. Taking Any medications ?"
"Aaa, Aaaa, Ada Doc, tapi kwan dok beraper ingat sangat laa. Allupurinol 300 mg. Haperkernama,.Diovan ntah 20 mg. Zocor pun tak ingat, tapi amek sebijik laa doc.."
"Aaa Diovan?.. Nii kompeni bagus nii Jo kerja nii. Kalau kompeni kokak2, yang nak save duit nii. dia dok beghi ubat ma-hal nii Jo.."
(Aisey Doc, Bukan kompeni yang ok tuu doc, it's other doktor yang rekemeng tuu yang ok..Ehem, my Own Personal Physician tuu. He he..)
*****
Anyway, Nih Sohok recommended to double-up the current medication dosage and see him again in 6 months time.
Hmm, double-the-dosage, double-the-fun-laaaa.



10 Comments:
Telah ubat Jo, jgn tak telan... hi hi hi...
By
KakNi, at 4:27 PM, September 19, 2008
Ceh ! Mana Ada fun-nyer
Ab
By
Anonymous, at 6:11 PM, September 19, 2008
Jo,
You are in a good company and home (literally) taking care of your health.
It has been ages since I last did my last check-up. I don't want to know what ailments I have but then I don't want to collapse one day and be gone. I will have to think deeply about this.
All these blood pressure medicines tak de side effects ka?
Rgds,
KNA
By
Anonymous, at 10:59 PM, September 19, 2008
Ya Allah!! Banyaknya uban eh! ubat hang kena telan....
tak sanggup aku nengoknya
By
atiza, at 12:09 AM, September 20, 2008
Hehehe...you are right..we are ancient already. WHat to do...telan ajelah...
I have to take med which make my body like a vege...and I don't like it & I told doc I sometimes skip it.heheh... but again what to do.
By
anggerik merah, at 4:38 AM, September 20, 2008
tumpang lalu..
the real aj the doc still in glc2
By
Anonymous, at 10:21 AM, September 20, 2008
o'ohhhh.... pop 'em in Jo! (err...selepas waktu berbuka)
By
IBU, at 9:13 AM, September 21, 2008
akuni :
No problem there. Sekali gulp ! ajer..
Ah Bae :
Kalau tak syiok, macamana nak jadik baguz. Syiok-kan-nyaa.
Bro Kna :
Ada side effect !
Boleh jadi bodo tauu.
Wether it's on purpose or otherwise, tuu cerita lain laa.
But the one I'm taking, I dun think so. Masih lagi..
By
Jo Kontan, at 4:21 PM, September 22, 2008
Tizz :
I think, You've said earlier maaa,. Body macam orang dah pencen.
He he haa.
AM : Amek apa yang boleh jadi macam vege tuu. Muscle Relaxant ker. Lemah Longlai dibuatnya..
theotheraj :
Laaa,. Baru paham. I thot the other Raj. He's gone.
Ghopernya the other AJ. The doc. We went to the same English course. Kecilnya dooniaaa.
By
Jo Kontan, at 4:36 PM, September 22, 2008
Yes Ibu,
I'm popping them in every night , religiously. Hopefully it'll help.
:-)
By
Jo Kontan, at 8:18 AM, September 23, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home