Score Card Part Jeloh
"Nii kira tengah kerjalaa nii. Aku tengah immerse me-self on da figger. Dari jaman sekoloh lagi, kalau aku baca ajer , dork masok. Kopipes, mebbe, masok sikit. Kopi, translate (to BM) and paste (it here). That works. Hopefully, kesemua details nii really masuk dalam hotak aku.. "
***
Daryl Hall baru ajer pass kat aku Score Card aku for Tahun Kewangan 07. Bermula, April 07 sampai Mac 08. Hey ! 2 months oredi gone maaa..
Score Card nii kira penilaian Bonus laa. Tak macam Uncle Gumork dulu. Score Card lain. Kerja jadi macai dia lain. Hopefully, kerja aku kali nii akan ikot strictly to the Score Card. Takder le kena jadi Ah Long lagi pergi kutip hutang kat Negeri Bawah Bayu tuu. I will definitely say NO!.
"Daryl,. ehem, Lets not talk 'bout JD (Job Description) 'ere. These things you're giving, are not in the SC..Mebbe you should take a look at it again.."
Anyway, 'ere we go. Of the 100 persen yang aku boleh dapat,. 60% tuu datang dari mender yang aku TAK boleh control. Macam kat bawah nii laa,.
- Holding's Co. Order Growth,
- Holding's Co. Operating Cash Flow &
- (apakerbala-my ass) Management's Assessment.
- Other Division Orders received
- Other Division Gross Margin.
Takperlaa, no problem there. They wanna give, I'll take. Taknak bagi, nak buat haperkan. I'm just a worker here..
But,, the other 40%, now you hear,. I can somewhat contribute. Eventhough, they (those blardy managementlaa) set the Maximum Target unbelievable high.
Of this 40%, 5% is coming from min attendance of 8/10 Sales Meetings. Sonang ba ituuu. Attend ajer, and you are guaranteed getting the 5% Bonus, which is equivalent of a pair on Bonia Shoes.
And boy,. they do serve karipap panas and jugs of Capuccino Tongkat Ali in the meetings. Not bad eh ? Datang meeting, makan karipap, dapat Kasut Bonia...
Labels: kelija



3 Comments:
Jo sekarang I have worked in two organizations. One thing I've learned that is common in both:
Score card, KPI, performance assessment, semua tipu belaka.
But the good thing about the company I am now in is at least remuneration now TIGA kali lebih besaq dari what I got in my previous company.
Terubat jugalah hati ini.
By
Ir. Hanafi Ali, at 11:13 AM, May 31, 2007
Repentant :
Score Card, KPI etcetera...
Yes ! True! But not absolutely true. 60 persen ajer kena tipu. The 40 persen masih lagi boleh dipakai.
As I've said earlier, remuneration is important, but what goes in the pocket by the end of the day, Take Home pay (THP) minus the expenses, IMHO, is more important.
Once the Financial Independence is reached, dork le jadi hamba sahaya lagi.
By
Jo Kontan, at 2:07 PM, May 31, 2007
Yang paling true ialah skill membodek.
"Ko nak naik gaji taknak naik gaji? Orang lain naik pangkat ko terkangkang lagi kat bawah."
So sekarang I've also played the part. Tapi taklah membodek macam si Kitul dan Raja Mendeliar. Kita bodek boss dengan support boss punya initiative, dan bantu membetulkan semua kerja boss so that he/she will look good.
By
Ir. Hanafi Ali, at 4:32 PM, May 31, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home