Kemacetan Akibat Genangan Air - Part Two
Aiseymann,.
Kalau tak cerita pasal makan memang tak sah. (Nak buat camner).
Most of the time, bila aku cerita pasal makan, it gives me some sort of raw, carnal excitement. (Eii,. ada rasa geli2 kat urat belikat aku,. eeeei).
Here we Go.
Mostly hi-fibre brekkie mit cream-salad dressing (tak pulak rasa pening2 tangkat kat belakang tengkok). Plus, bubor nasik with kacang and ikan bilis goreng.
Ala Come Dine With Me, with nice presentation and neat boutique-like ambience, I give it a 6.
Nasi with Pecel. Satay with Red Saus (not the usual kuah kacang). I dunno, whenever I take Pecel, there's an unknown rempah / rasa / bau yang sedap-sedap-busuk-masam exotica.
I still do not know what it is. Anybody out there ?
It is a 5. A fiiiveee. 
Tata Rib. My Lenggong-Mali, Ansara, Indon Expat friend brought me to this Makassar Restaurant (mebbe the name is H- Mamink Daeng Tata') somewhere near Kuningan.
No Posh ambience, but really down to earth Soul Food.
The rib is laden with Fatss. If you cut off and leave the fat alone, there are still some dripping and sticking on your lips.
But, IMHO, this is how a rib should be served. Lets the customer decides wether they would like to devour on the fat or otherwise.
Served with extra strength, uric acid laden beef soup. And Gout inducing Peanut Sauce. Yummeh..I ate it responsibly.
Ha ha ha, esoknya kakiku ngaak ketat pun.. It is a 9 !!.
A wholesome Nine..
BTW, I think the resolution on this Cokia 73 is not bad huh ?
Labels: JJCM



13 Comments:
i think kan en jo, "unknown rempah / rasa / bau yang sedap-sedap-busuk-masam exotica" tu must be 'cekur' atau org jawa kata 'kencur'
masak pecal, kalau takde cekur ni, bukan pecal namanya, sama la macam masak lemak biasa je
anyway, aduuhh makanannya semua enak bangueettt dehhh...kecur air liur nihh
By
noha chomel, at 4:47 PM, February 07, 2007
yah kata noha chomel yg bau tu cekor kalu masak pecel mesti ada itu cekorrr,aku biasa masak pecel ikan pari enak dehhh...aiyo kok ngomong bahasa indon ni...hope you had a good trip even though the flood all activities.Just recieved pictures from my bro in law he is in europe till 14th sent by company yokogawa to inspect some machines.Now he is in Paris....waduh cantik sekali takpe comes June I'll be going there too...yippee.
By
Kak Elle, at 7:53 PM, February 07, 2007
encik jo : antara semua2 tu...the rib yg nampak paling menggoda. n i think the burst of fragrant and lemony flavor in pecel has to be the kencur and the asem kan? ni yg rasa nak buat ni...uiiihhh teruja betul
eh makan kacang kaki tak ketat? ini sudah hebat? how to eat responsibly when u have gout?
By
Nazrah Leopolis, at 8:59 AM, February 08, 2007
Nasi with Pecel. Satay with Red Saus (not the usual kuah kacang). I dunno, whenever I take Pecel, there's an unknown rempah / rasa / bau yang sedap-sedap-busuk-masam exotica.
u r toking abt "Cekur", if i m not misteken, its a tuber plant, luks like Halia / Lengkuas
By
Anonymous, at 3:26 PM, February 08, 2007
aduussss... kalu dicerita-in pasal makanan, harus gitu teruuuusss aku bisa laparrrr banget!!!
By
Mulan , at 4:04 PM, February 08, 2007
alamak ribs itu sungguh menawan hatikuuuuu
By
Lollies, at 2:28 AM, February 09, 2007
control sikit nafsu makan tu...
By
pB, at 10:23 AM, February 09, 2007
you ni tau je tempat makan sedap...tak kira kat bumi mana, bagus camtu .
(I balik m'sia 10 hari je, ni dah ada di amman...jemput mai..)
By
silversarina, at 2:47 PM, February 11, 2007
jo, dah baik ke still kat jkt?
By
Mama Rock, at 9:42 PM, February 11, 2007
Nohachomel : Bila sebut cekur tuuu baru datang rasanya. Rasanya macam jamu.. Hmmm. Kalau takder rasa macam bukan pecal pulak, tapi kalau telebih kang rasa macam jamu pulak...
Kak Elle : Pecel ikan parii. Nii boleh mengheret kitaorang ke S pore nii. Kalau ada rejeki nii mebbe we be down south. Whoa,. Going France this summer. Boleh kiyem minyak wangi ??.
Nazrah : How to eat responsibly ? (For gouty ppl) easier said than done. :-(
1. Minum air 2 liter sebelum makan.
2. No matter how good the meal is, No (I mean really NO) second round.
3. Take allupurinol (obat) as instructed, regularly.
4. Stop, once reach the kelah-zart-tonn memuncak.
Boleh ?!
Anon : Once me-friend recommended me to kunyak kecur for my gout. Took abite and I stopped. :-)
By
Jo Kontan, at 10:52 PM, February 11, 2007
Mulan : Jo's Blog kenkadang nii sickening. I have a p**nagrap*** obsession with food. Nok wak guaner ?
Lolleetah : I bet kat sana they have a more luscious ribs. One Q. On Amazing Race Asia, they had to this salty brain dish. Have U try it ?
PB : Kontrol - Kontrol - kontrol. Tapi dok berjayerr...:-(
Rina Jordan : I was once in Amman 8 years back. On the way to Baghdad via the Road. Ada lebey phuluss, sure nak maii. You know this salty brain specialty ker ?
Mama : Daah .. Mama dah sehat ? take care tau..
By
Jo Kontan, at 11:00 PM, February 11, 2007
Betul, gambarnya cantik, tak sangka from handphone
By
KakNi, at 10:11 AM, February 13, 2007
Ahni : it is N73. 3 megapixels. Acceptable la kaan.
By
Jo Kontan, at 4:57 PM, February 13, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home