Jo Kontan

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Maneater

I know Latok VP, professionally, mebbe more than 9 years, since CSD days. (wotever that is..)

Outside the cocoon, LVP is a nice lady. Warm, bubbly, cordial and humble. Plus, with physical attributes defying her age. But, since she became the head honcho, cold, aloof, & hard headed steps in.

Hmm,. I have no problem with that. In my own myopic point of view, one needs these kinda qualities to lead. Boleh ?

IMHO, It is a norm at her level one has to be a Howling Duck to the Board members. A Barking Dog to the subordinates. An Overseeing Eagle to the Division. And once in a while, a real Bitch. Hey,.there's no fast rule. And I am lacking on these kameleon-ic qualities...

Anyway, in an hour's time, gonna meet her again, yet for another nego. Mebbe, I could bring her out of her coccoon and bring back those warm bubbly self again. Most probably not.

Why am I shivering inside ? MA, Yes,. Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorned !



Oh-oh, here she comes,
Here she comes,
Watch out boyyy,

She'll chew you up

Oh-oh, here she comes.
(Watch out !,)
She's a Maneater

uuuh Ooh,

she'll chew you up...

7 Comments:

  • Jo,

    Aisehman.Ini lagu aaaa,brought me back to the mid 80's semasa muda belia.Hall and Oates.

    Itu Nelly Furtado ada nyanyi Maneater gak tapi not sure if it is the same song.

    IMHO,the key to dealing with lady boss is to keep one's mouth shut when she is talking and tell her she is right everytime.Hahahahaha!!


    Rgds,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 AM, December 20, 2006  

  • Take a deep breath and release slowly a few times.Lepas tu hilang butterfly in a stomach...Maybe you will chew her up in diplomatic way..then work get done..:-)..

    By Blogger anggerik merah, at 3:10 PM, December 20, 2006  

  • Hahaha Jo...

    Perkara enteng tu - since you have described her well - so the trick is to read the body language when you get to see her.

    Mana la tahu kot masa tu tengah PMS, mood nak makan orang ke - so follow the flow, mcm kna kata , agree with her, nothing can go wrong!

    Find something in common that she is interested in ( AF ke, WWF ke, EPL ke, Star Wars ke) to break the ice.

    Masa dia tgh2 gelak2 tu la masukkan bab nego tu....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 PM, December 20, 2006  

  • so did you come out one piece?
    on another note, I missed this particular concert coz my roomie had to get check on her sick grandma :(

    By Blogger Mama Rock, at 4:49 PM, December 20, 2006  

  • Could use a female boss at a rig northeast of Khartoum.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 PM, December 20, 2006  

  • cheh. kutuk pompuan!

    weh..video natang bender mu tanya kat your previous comment bok tu? Aku dah jadi blur macam mung.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 PM, December 20, 2006  

  • kna : I was Bergen-ing her all the way...

    Yes Maam.
    No Maam, we didn't agree to that Maam.
    Yes Maam.

    Absolutely yes Maam.

    It worked a bit. It is not her. Definitely, it is not me. We can blame it to the crowd. There are 11 of them. One would be Hajah, oredi with mind and soul teleported to Tanah Suci oredi. Two Lawyers. U-kno-whadaaa-mean.

    At the end of the day, I came out alive, albeit with torn shirt here and there. Most Importantly I brought back home a sizable Variation Order. Yahoo. Feel like doing the Banana.gif.



    AM : She has to do what she has to do. She's great at that, and that is the valid she is THE boss.


    Fortunately / Un fortunately I am the Kambing.. :-) / :-(.


    MA : Kalau subordinates dia takdork, senang bah ituu. She's really nice. We could even remisniesce (sp?). He he..



    Mama !
    One piece,. with everything (still)attached. He he hee.

    One melencong Q, Do you think this Halim Osmang (w misai) resembles John Oates tak ?


    Sir Bergeng : I dunno, but I think one need to be physically fit and strong to be that.

    Tokleh cakap lebih2 kang, he he,.. nak kena kang.



    Cikgu AO : The real intention is to praise her for being Da Boss. Susah woo nak dapat Woman Boss in my line.

    Again, it is me, came up short. Cam kutok pompuan ker ? Dr K and this Ganu man is the same kar ? I thot Dr K is Nick the Greek.

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 12:47 PM, December 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats