Healthy Month of December Part 1
"On Last wednesday, had to fly to Bumi Kenyalang on 1000hrs. Lunched with Iban @ Restoran Jalan Batu 1245 hrs. UG Bila ada can macam nii ajer sure order some exquisite deplet-ing fish. Ikan Kelah from Kapit..
Blardy Foochow is nowhere to be seen. (Where's our promised Moooolahh..?)
Rushed bact to airport 1500 hrs to catch 1600 flite back. By 1900 hrs, while hugging Ajim, rasa sakit, rasa menyucok-nyucok di tulang tongkeng ku.
D Glover's line flashed in my mind. Hmmmmp, I'm too old for this shi*..."
Rasanya nak sms ajer UG esok pagi nya (I'll be late), while (planning to) working out my weekly rituals. 1 hr brisk walking. "
Smoked Salmonnella Salad.
I pray to God, this is Healthy.
Nyuum Nyuuuum.



6 Comments:
that looks incredibly healthy and errr...appetising? sorilah mama mi kurang sikit salmon ni :)
By
Mama Rock, at 12:08 PM, December 19, 2006
Sedap tu... Care to have another good one in KL with me sometime?
By
~ GAB ~, at 12:18 PM, December 19, 2006
jo, a word of advice.. do not take pink salmon, as it is carcinogenic. real salmons are supposed to be white. pink ones are of course cheaper, and industry bred.
jangan sekali-kali makan pink salmon kalau anda ada gene cancer..
Nef
By
Anonymous, at 7:38 AM, December 20, 2006
Mama : Raw fish, sashimi, sushi ? Boleh ?
Gab : It would be nice-ly interesting. :-) Email me bro. Mebbe ajak ramai2 sket.
Nef TT : Aiseyman. One of my biggest problem, I tak tolak apa pun. Me tarak taste. I simply lurve it all. There's no bad food for me. It's either good or better.
Aiiyoo, all those salmon I've taken.....
By
Jo Kontan, at 8:45 AM, December 20, 2006
Jo,
Tumpang lalu jap.
Nef,
For the life of me,I have never seen other than pink salmon.Real salmon supposed to be white?Itu bukan Dory or Sole ka?
Rgds,
By
Anonymous, at 11:12 AM, December 20, 2006
Kna,
nope. salmon has white flesh. because it's not easy to catch and expensive giler to boot, the ones that we get (the pink ones) are industry bred.
Nef
By
Anonymous, at 7:37 AM, December 21, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home