4Cs
"Tengah aku lepak nunggukan Maam ngan bbudak brood (MA, tokleh tak kopilaa), satu persatu jawaban dalam comment box tuu aku taip. Aku kat one kopitiam yang ada wifi. Ingat kan semua OK. Semuanya done. Tengok2,. satu pun tak masuk. Connection sekejap ada sekejap takdork.
Grrrrr.... %&^&*$$^&**((!!!!.
Nampak ajer muka Maam ngan Brood tersengih kat dalam keta kat luar tuu, terus sejuk hati aku. Tambah lagi dapat crita kat diaorang, "tadi baru taip2, hilang.." Lagi best. Tell me, isn't family wonderful ? "
******
What makes a woman ticked ?
Honestly, I dunno.
Puji-pujian. Mebbe. Mebbe not. Silap hari kang kena soal selidik..
Belai-belaian. Mebbe. Mebbe not. Silap masa kang kalau kena tepis, haru biru ego. Bruised.
Manja-manjaan. Mebbe. In fact, I need that, the most now.
Cakap-cakapan. Renung-renungan. Gelak ketawa. Tolong menolong. Jeling-jelingan. Senyum senyuman. Sentuh-setuhan. Pegang-pegang.... Heppp.
But, one thing, for sure, really makes a woman ticked. Anytime. Trust me. It is 4Cs. Carat, Clarity, Colour and Cut.
Eh ! Don't get me wrong. I'm not heading to Habib, Selberan or Poh Kong for that matter. I'm just on fact finding mission. Ladies, betulkaa nih ?
Anyway, I think there's another 4Cs that would also make a woman ticked.
Colour, Compact, and C.c. Boleh kar ??
"Exercise Log : Just leisure badminton strokes with Fiqa, Anne and Arip. Camner nak main ghamai2 ni ? Sorang-sorang laa. Arip pakai reket pendek laa. Later 3 rounds cycling near the Lake, with Arip on the carriage. 1 hour 16 minutes"



8 Comments:
Jo,
IMHO, different ladies different requirements. Rambut sama hitam, hati lain-lain. One man's meat is another man's poison. So on and on it goes.
My advise, just do not take things for granted.Marriage (and relationship) requires a lotta hard work physically and mentally :-P.Sometimes one gotta ask straight to the point what our better half wants or likes especially to the clueless guy like yours truly.
But then who am I to say, I am just another man. Let us hear what the ladies have to say.
Rgds,
kna
By
Anonymous, at 9:55 AM, June 19, 2006
The million dollar Q huh?
What Do Women Want.
*tap tap dagu*
My 14- year old son is learning it the hard way. His 12 year old PMS laden sister is driving him nuts with her mood swings ! And he asked me : why are girls like this ?
I think I will tell him - join the club - even Uncle Jo is still wondering !
By
MA, at 12:48 PM, June 19, 2006
To be made to feel beautiful and sexy and special. Priceless :D
By
Anonymous, at 3:58 PM, June 19, 2006
Alamak after all these years, you're still wondering ke Jo? Punah harapan for the male future generation hehehe :-)
I prefer the 4H - Honesty, Humour, Homely & (the other H is not printable huuhuuuhhuu :-D )
By
Anonymous, at 2:21 AM, June 20, 2006
Kalau org bagi carat,clarity, colour and cut sapa pun tak tolak.Tapi relationship tak semestinya bahagia dengan benda material. Yang lebih utama keikhlasan kejujuran saling hormat menghormati.Kalau disandarkan hubungan dengan material ia tak kekal lama.Sekiranya hubungan telah terikat kemas,benda benda material hanya mewarnai lagi hubungan yang telah sedia ada. Ada nak bagi apa-apa kat kitake?
By
Anonymous, at 10:12 AM, June 20, 2006
Kna : Wahh.. Panjang berderai, berisi serta menusuk kalbu. Over Huuge salad bowl next week, boleh kar ?
MA : Yelah MA. Kadang kadang perasan tau, tapi tak tau. Kadang perasan tak tau, memang tak tau. Kadang2 betol kadang tidak. Asal Bahagia jelaah MAAA. :-).
Abang dah amek form ?
Jie : Eh Hullo :-). Tuuulah, really lautan luas.
Erk ! You make my day!.I think I have the 3H alright!!. Confidently, Plus the other H, whatever it is :-)). Gotta go back and check it out with Maam. Yeehaa..
Whoaaaa Lily !!! : No wonder you being nominated for Best Malaysian Blog. Tabik ! Tabik !.
How to make it into practice hah ? Aiseyman Jo slow again laa harinii.
EasyL : Ooooops!!.... "tengok kiri, tengok kanan, tengok depan belakang" Aisey,.. ada nak bagi apa2 ker ? :-)
By
Jo Kontan, at 1:51 PM, June 20, 2006
To be appreciated, loved and kewangan yang cukup dan terlebih2.
By
Anonymous, at 3:43 PM, June 21, 2006
anon : tBA,LK&T. Whoa ?? Dats is interesting.....
By
Jo Kontan, at 4:13 PM, June 21, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home