Cabinet Door
Got a short sms from Maam the other day.
"Kabinet dah pasang... Hudoh!".
This is the cabinet's door refurbishment under the sink. I have to re-do the doors as the original ones are torn and damaged. Arip used to climb on the doors to wash his hand. The tap is just way too high for him. At the same time, stepped on the ridge of the door, damaging it.
The new ones are with stainless steel skin. Industrial Grade.
My smallened heart whispered. Haiyoo Why hudoh !. I spent hours thinking 'bout the minimalist design approach (less is more maaa) for the refurbishment, and, the end result is simply, erk, you call hudoh aaaa!.
Mebbe, I dunno, this is Maam teasing way, after me telling her choice of colour on the custom-made bedspread is simply, he he, masam. Have I commited a sin on rule # 14, No-Nos on Basic Spouse Communication ? Mebbe.
Or is it Menyakat ?. That's it. Now I know. It is Menyakat..
This is one of the few wonders of having a spouse. (And folks, yes, I clearly said, A spouse.)
I sakat you. You sakat me. I jeling you. You jeling me. I jelir @ you. You jelir @ me. I geletek you. You geletek me. I pegang you...
Jo, you better stop now...
Have a nice weekend. Again, Me house no connection laaaaaaa.



11 Comments:
LOL..have a nice weekend to you and family too. Another one more week school hol right?
By
anggerik merah, at 8:06 PM, June 02, 2006
Lain kali consult lah dulu apa colour, corak apa yang maam suka. Baru lah tak kena kata "hudoh".
Happy Birthday to Maam OK.
By
AuntyN, at 11:03 PM, June 02, 2006
Ka...ka...ka...Tak pelah, hudoh ke, masam ke, you just have to live with it for the next 6-7 years. Kalau tak tahan suruh je Arip rosakkan pintu tu lagi and suruh ajim "ken**ng"kan bedcover tu!!!Pastu beli yang baru and hopefully both will agree on the choices of colours and design!
By
maklang, at 7:09 AM, June 03, 2006
Oooooops....Cakap kan Maam Happy birthday ke Maam and Pipa. Maklang belum carik prezen lagi nih...
By
maklang, at 7:10 AM, June 03, 2006
adooii minimalist konon. my cabinet, furnishings semua kaler saya pilih and approval dia. tapi soma saya. saya dan saya. because no reason just say rimas when it is huduh.
By
Lollies, at 9:18 PM, June 03, 2006
you pegang me...
By
Izhal, at 12:08 AM, June 04, 2006
Jo,
Sakat, jeling, jelir, geletek, pegang, dah abis puasa ek *wink*
By
Anonymous, at 2:10 AM, June 04, 2006
Ha..ah Jie...Dah habis posa le tu...masa maklang gi rumah dia semalam, Maam kata dia dah semayang....nampak the glow in Jo's eyes. Ceria jek!!! And happy sangat!!!
Bergumbira le...Hilang kisah puasa 100 hari!!!
By
maklang, at 8:05 AM, June 04, 2006
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
maklang, at 8:05 AM, June 04, 2006
selamat hari raya joe :P
By
Anonymous, at 11:12 AM, June 05, 2006
AM : Yup !!! another one week to go. (Bunyi cam OK jer nih)
Li'l man is with you ?
AN : ah aahh yer. Rasanya dalam ingatan udah consult.. Cuma execution contractor tuu ada lain macam pulak (alamak contractor pulak kena blame nih)
Maklang : laa,.. tak kan nak suwoh arip Kencing lak. Banyak kerja nak basuh cadar tuu. Tilam pun nak kena gosok. (Jo, cakap, as if, Jo jer yang buat kerja ni). Jo tengok ajer.....
Loll : Authority (when comes to choosing) comes together with Responsibilty (nak kena blame) hudoh.
Authority (yang kena bayar) does NOT come together with Responsibilty (yang disuroh bayar)
Minimalist = Kedekut. Bley ?
He he he. Enjoy la the moment..
Izhal : erk ,.. skrang udah OKeeh..
Jie : Sakat, jeling, jelir, pegang korang pahala puasa tau. :-)
Maklang : Aisey Maklang niii. tokleh simpan rohsierr.
Lily : Do they know It's Christmas time at allllll ? :-)
By
Jo Kontan, at 9:24 AM, June 06, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home