Jo Kontan

Friday, March 10, 2006

Murah Rejeki ?

"Weekend's coming and I need something to boost my bruised, terpahat, ego, after the semi unsuccessful OTJ trip. Mebbe, this (angkat bont*t, perasan-ny) post helps. Sebelum Jemahat, type la sikit-sikit Jo.


Ttot toooot, ttot toooot....

“Hulloo.., this is Jo,. speaking.”

“Hullo Jo !!.. This is Raj from C-net. Remember me..?! We spoke ‘bout 2 months ago with regards to some interesting proposal from me.”

Laa, mana boleh aku lupa sora Hindu ala DJ kat shopping kompleks tuu. Kawan ingat sangat..

“Owh Raj. How can forget you, with that hair. I would die to have you kinda hair, man… Eh !! How arrre you !?,” Aku coba twirlkan the ‘r’ dalam cobaan nak bunyi macam Average US Joe. Instead, alamak, aku bunyi macam Average Phillipino Jose with overemphasized twirling R.

Cheh ! Nevermind.. Rrrrr, Rrrrr.

“Listen to me, Jo. Now, we have another grreat proposal. I think it is exciting !!. Jo, You must see this… Our client is “the Most Admired Company in the World” and they have this Country Executive Post. I think you would be the most suitable candidate.

Bila dia mentioned pasal tMACitW, aku rasa aku udah boleh agak daah. Aku subscribe magazine 'Fortune' kat rumah aku. Tok leh miss tuu..

Wooo Hoo !!. Menarik-menarik....

“Go on, go and shoot. I am excited Maan. I’m all ears….” Berdebak debuk hati aku.

Okay Jo..Here we go.. Bla bla bla.. great…. Exciting… excellent…. Outstanding… Travelling….bla bla bla… fascinating …. Driver….Great Scope of Responsiblity pok pek pok pek Regional Post… Bla bla bla superb carreer trajectory..... gedebak geduk .... 240 Kompressor…. Ngok ngek ngok ngek and on top of that we are looking at 300k annual figure

Yang lain tuu aku kuranglaa kedengaran, ngok ngek ngok ngek pok pet pot pet. Terbeliak aku dalam hati, bila mamat nii mention 300k annual figure. Hah !! Tak termimpi lansung aku mendermender cam nii.

Tak terkata aku apaapa…Terkedu..



Bersambung………



"Have a wonderful weekend. Ada JJCM ker coooti skoloh niii ?. Nak buat mexican wave cam MA laa"
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket



12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats