Jo Kontan

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

LB @ 40 part 2

"I think you would understand my position. The less time you have to blog, the more itchy you become..
So, lets stay in the office juuust a little bit longer..."


Inventory is Costs. Costs is Money. One of the important key success figures in the company I'm working, is to keep the inventory, Low. It should be less than 12% of total revenue. It's so bloody important that, by the year-end, if we achieve the ‘less-than-12 % figure’, we would get an additional bonus. The amount is equivalent to the latest Swoosh's Air 'You-name-it' Running shoes.

Eh ! Not bad aaa.. Yeay !..

Having this clearly nailed in my head, I went home and started looking at ways to reduce inventory. No exact figures drumming in my head, just a clear action, to reduce. Looking at the dressing table, I have some songlap-ed / sapu-ed toiletries, lotions, bath foams, razors, cotton buds, and cute-size soaps. I dunno, mebbe, the inventory in my home is already ballooning up. I have stopped sapu-ed other things such as sewing kits, sanitary plastic bag, and tissue, some time ago.

Apart from things that I sapu-ed from OTJ Travelling, there are also inventory that are FOC. Free samples from the shampoo gurls, buy-one-get-one free, and small sachets pasted in magazine. Mind you, these are all costs. Yet Again, Costs is money.

I took one of the free small shampoo sachet, with very clear intention of reducing inventory. Trying hard to tear the ‘slit’ part of the sachet, incredibly, I could not get it opened. I took me almost 3 minutes and still I could not get it ripped.

Maybe my hand is way too slippery from the shower or maybe the tendons can no longer get the job done. Maybe..

Impatiently, I decided to use my teeth to rip the sachet apart. Hah !! , at least now I can use the shampoo. Even some squirts, spilled inside my mouth trying to do this. Yuuuck !!

That makes me wondering....

@40, it took me whole 3 minutes and a set of good teeth to open up (buka) just a small sachet of shampoo. Why on earth some of my counterparts thinking to open up (buka) another cawangan ?

Kawan, really!!. kawan tok dayerrr…


























Can you read it? It's MokcikNab Shampoo





15 Comments:

  • Hehe....takkan teruk sampai gitu weii!

    But Jo, at 40, and to still have great set of teeth, that's something!

    Btw, I notice you have this great obsession towards mokciknab,,,sampai nama sama kat sachet shampoo pon perasan!

    Amacam Ma'am? Ada org dah tepikir nok bukak cawangan weii!

    By Blogger dith, at 6:55 PM, February 28, 2006  

  • Jo :

    songlap-ed cotton buds, tissues, sewing kits, laundry bags, teabags, sugar sachets - THAT I can understand.

    Yang awok pi songlap-ed sanitary plastic tu apa ke hal nye cik Jo oiii....

    Tak paham kawe.

    I thought I was BAD. You are TERRIBLE !

    Hahahaha......

    :-)

    By Blogger MA, at 7:49 PM, February 28, 2006  

  • Sanitary plastic tu penting untuk letak spender basah.

    By Blogger Ir. Hanafi Ali, at 11:33 PM, February 28, 2006  

  • Songlap, I love to songlap beg muntah kapal terbang... hmmm...

    Mr. Jo, kurangan inventory tu, dapat bonus syok... tetambah time harga minyak naik ni...Lepas ni I dont know if I can afford to work 4 weeks a month. 1 week maybe habis RM100 for car gas, 4 weeks RM400. Thats 1/4 of my pay. Maybe my boss can let me work for 2 weeks so car gas only totals 1/8 of my pay... No laughing matter man...

    apa pasal la blogspot lembab malam ni...

    By Blogger Izhal, at 11:49 PM, February 28, 2006  

  • Songlap hotel toiletries... that's a hard habit to kick hehehe I have a basketful of those 'for emergency' tapi dok berabuk, tak pernah guna pun.

    Takyah pikir cawangan la klu tak perlu, concentrate kat HQ je dah le :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 AM, March 01, 2006  

  • i selalu songlap laundry bags. they usually give good plastic bags. Hilton give bag kain lagi

    By Blogger Lollies, at 12:52 AM, March 01, 2006  

  • ni mesti baru jumpa member lama crita baru buka cawangan...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 AM, March 01, 2006  

  • hahaha..tok dayer kawaih gelok nengok aok ni...

    By Blogger Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles, at 10:27 AM, March 01, 2006  

  • Keh..keh..

    Kak roza,

    sekek aje palo dia kalu dia buat lagutu kat maam..kalu ado gambo smiley ketuk palotu baguih juga letak..molek benorlahtu..kasi sedar sikit..

    he..he..mu sedar dok Jo..ha..ha..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM, March 01, 2006  

  • Jo, tumpang lalu....

    Ni untuk Easy...

    Agaknya kes Maam nak masok dock tulah...sampai nak bukak cawangan... Tak pe, nanti kita kaum wanita serang si Jo ghamai2 kan DITH & Onde??? Women's league....

    By Blogger maklang, at 11:51 AM, March 01, 2006  

  • DIT : Oh yes ! I feel like my Daddy. Always proud of his set of teeth.

    Ternampak ajer kat situh. Just like you, she writes seamlessly and I like.

    Aiseymeng, Dr, trying to corner me aah? Kalau kena tidor luar harini, it would be the first time..:-)


    MA : Ooh lupa,. sanitary plastic bag tu kan comey. Just nice for my suar kecik, swimming google and ear plug.

    I am terrible MA..he he hee


    Teras : tuu pun jawabannya. But more like for swimming costume.


    'zhal : Do you consider to move in the office ? Pening gak pikir kan cam nii. Bonded ka ? Or can consider outside ?


    Jie : You should consider to reduce it.

    "Takyah pikir cawangan la klu tak perlu, concentrate kat HQ je dah le :-" Memang tak perlu pun. Tapi bunyinya macam OKaaay ajer, kalau ada keperluan ? Eh ! Yer Ker ?? :-)


    Loll: Bag kain tuu boleh buat bag topi kaledar.

    Hopefully your Mum is recovering. We all pray for you !!!


    Easy : Bborak cerita, amek teladan, bolehkaan. Waaah Easy sampai 2 kali, comment nii. Nii kghe menusuk kalbu laa :-). Kwan sedor saper kwan niii.

    Berpijok di bomi nyater.


    Dr Is Is : Aok punye sleng macam oghang Padang Piol Jeghantut. :-))


    Onde : Adoooii, nii dah start nak kena bash nii.. He he he.
    Kita udah rasa macam silap post laa :-)

    Haaah tuu Maklang pon udah ready nak bantai niii. Adooooi

    Maklang : Siap ada women league lagiiii..


    PB : Cer tanya sikit kat Maam kiter nii huuu haaaa huuu haaa ker ?? :-)

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 1:46 PM, March 01, 2006  

  • PB : Luper plak. Abe tuu senyakkk jer. :-).

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 1:48 PM, March 01, 2006  

  • bonded la bang, tapi bagus la your suggestion tu... angkat bok (tilam) bubuh dalam opis la lepas ni... boss tanya habaq JoKontan suggest camni...

    By Blogger Izhal, at 7:58 PM, March 01, 2006  

  • kakakakaak lawak tol ler entry kali nih.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 PM, March 01, 2006  

  • best regards, nice info
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 PM, October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats