Personal Financial Plan
"he he.. On the road again. Beribu kilometers from home. Tapi kena lah limit the time. One day is too short. Two days is optimised. Just nice for family and bussiness.
More than that is just too much to bear. As before, reservation was made with Broadband availability in mind. It is a must now. Check in ajer terus terkam PC." 
Am I sober or not ? I think I am. I do believe purchases made with the credit card. In fact, most of my purchases are made with the credit card. Even if I have the chance to pay it with credit card or cash, I would opt for the former.
Or, if I would pay with cash, I’d ask for the 3% or whatever percentage the credit card company is getting from the merchant, as Discount. Insurance payments, groceries, Astro, petrols, entertainments, car maintenance, phone bills, you name it.
All being paid by Credit Card.
Prudently me, I’m also a great believer to pay the all of the outstanding payment in one go. It has been more than 2 years since I have been paying the entire outstanding amount by the end of the month. Sucessfully, without any delay.
I am also a proponent of one-man one credit card. lain macam jer bunyi
All of these actions, resulting me accumulating enough point to redeem things. Things the kids enjoy. 2 days back, I redeemed a bike for Arina. There’s nothing to shout or tell about the bike. It is just a normal single speed maroon colored with back suspension. It is meant For the ladies.
But to witness Arina’s face glowing, getting on the bike is just like the ubiquitously-copied MasterCard advertisement tagline.
He he… Priceless..
.
A room with a view 1.
A room with a view 2.



13 Comments:
So where are you now TJ?
Wow you're a proponent of being mono in everything huh! Plus monogamous la tu! Senyum meleret la Maam eh?
But the smiling Arina beats it all! She melts my heart!
By
dith, at 7:11 AM, February 21, 2006
Confirmed Tai Dong Sin....
Mu kat mana le ni.... oh sebab tu quilt bukak hari Rabu...Cian Maam tinggal sorang ngan anak2. Patut pagi2 dah memblog...
By
maklang, at 8:51 AM, February 21, 2006
breathtaking views!
enjoying it with family, now that's priceless.
By
Anonymous, at 4:56 PM, February 21, 2006
kat mana ni? cantiknya!
basikal pun cantik, senyum pun manis, basikal untuk adiknya bila pulok?
By
Anonymous, at 5:10 PM, February 21, 2006
I know that place!
Sutera Beach Resort, KK!
By
dith, at 6:01 PM, February 21, 2006
it is sutra harbour beach resort. The six star hotel ooo satu malam prom 500 hengget. this room is at least 600 plus plus. wow . jokontan selalu belanja keluarga. rezeki murah tulah pasal Allah taala bagi Rezki dia melimpah ruah.Jeles aku.
By
Anonymous, at 8:03 PM, February 21, 2006
Arina senyum menawan macam mama dia.
Beautiful view..dimana?
By
anggerik merah, at 8:08 PM, February 21, 2006
Mr.Jo,
Anak lelaki sokong Arsenal... Priceless...
By
Izhal, at 1:03 AM, February 22, 2006
DITH : You know the place. Mono in credit card. So me dun get teruja unnecessarily on shopping. I've learned my lesson years back. Mebbe, i think I am a bit wiser now.
Maklang : Maam membelog. Whoa.. that is something really new.
Onde: Alhamdulillah. Rezeki muraah. Tapi tidaklah menggunung. Cuma really berhatihati dikala membeli (a tad below taik indong masin) :-))
CD : I wish I could. This is just a normal 'travelling on job' ala Mak Andeh. Part time Along, (korek hutang). Part time salesmeng.
Ah Ni : Basikal untuk Arip segan laa nak post. Basikal tuu turon menuron dari kakak nya. Tayar depan tuu pun baru reper tukar dengan tayar lain kalerrr. Nampak tak sepekah pulak... :-)
Nonym : This is a normal on the job travelling.
Haaa ! Takder laa 500 hengget! Nak kena tembak kalu dok room cam tuu. Abis le controller tak mboh sign claim nanti :-(. Ada rejeki boleh juga bawak diaorang. Tak pernah sampai kat sini pun.
AM : he he he. AM tanya Maam dia,.. senyuman meleret tuu macam mama ke cam abah ? He he he
Izhal : tuu baju jer bang. thread carefully. there is a crazy liverpool fan around. Whenever we mention other team, she went berserk or better word, meroyan.
I am no team man. I just lurve to watch individual skills.
Archive mana bang?
By
Jo Kontan, at 8:23 AM, February 22, 2006
Wah!...mu dok mana nih?...dok kabo pung?...enjoy yourself!:-)
By
AuntieYan, at 8:39 AM, February 22, 2006
Auntie..
Kat KK auntie.
Kwan gi kherje satu.. Collect utang satu. Kwan nii part time jadik Along.
By
Jo Kontan, at 10:31 AM, February 22, 2006
Best regards from NY! » » »
By
Anonymous, at 6:09 PM, March 03, 2007
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP San diego superior court tax id number Care bears plush backpacks
By
Anonymous, at 2:07 AM, April 24, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home