Setiap bulan, setiap kuarters, dan setiap tahun, we have to refer to our Key Performance Index, KPI. Masa mula2 being in Sales dulu..., Order Intake, Receivables, Revenue dan EBIT kira agak sukar juga. Lama kelamaan ianya menjadi mudah dan menjemukan (Bila udah lama semua benda menjemukan keer ?).
Kesemua data2 ni, at the end of the year, jadik Score Card aku laa. Score Card translates to Bonus. Bonus translate to Moolah.
Masa tulah wishlist sepanjang tahun berputik, berbunga, nak jadikan kenyataan.
Asyik2 company’s KPIs, asyik2 company's KPIs….
Whatabout my Family KPIs ? Oooh tak lupa gak My Personal KPIs ??
Trying to make it simple, I come up with minimal FatherKids KPIs. By the end of each months (P7 now) and each quarter (Q2 just finished), I have something to be measured with. Try to make it very simple, seropa KISS la gituh..
1. ) How many times, me, kiss/hug per kid in one day. K Good number to start benchmarking would be 3. One kiss/hug before go to work, one when sending them for ngaji, and one before tidor. Ok,. Azim tak gi ngaji sebab kecik lagi, but the numbers can be covered by extra kisses and hugs masa main2 ngan dia la.
Mebbe I should start increase it to 3.5..
2.) How many minutes , time spent per kid on one day. Ts During weekdays Sebelum gi keja, 5 minit. Balik keja 40 minit. Malam 20 minit.
Ooooh man, this is hard stuff…+ t This is getting a bit complicated.
3.) $ spent for the kids for the month over total income. In percentage. M I think I better keep this to myself. Mebbe 3% is good number. Lemme find out first for benchmarking.
Now I have these simple KPIs to work with, lets go home and work it out..
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home